Chapter 4

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I roll over and groan, shutting off the stupid alarm.

School again today.

More like hell again today.

I walk over to the bathroom and pound on the door, "Lydia! Hurry up! I have to get ready too, you know?!"

Did I mention I live with Lydia? No? Well, my parents are out seeing the world and having the time of their life and they felt like I needed some friends and that I needed to settle down instead of constantly moving. So they left me with my aunt & well..Lydia.

Lydia comes out looking flawless. No doubt. It's Lydia Martin.

I roll my eyes, "about time." I rush in and clean up my face, brush my teeth.

I don't like to wear a lot of make up like Lydia. I only put mascara on and some lipgloss.

I pull my hair out my bun and comb it out.

My hair is surprisingly long and gets lighter at the bottom and I really like it. I curl the ends of my hair then head up to my room to get some clothes.

I go through my closet and throw clothes after clothes on my bed that I know I'll have to clean up later but know I won't..

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a flowy floral tank top. I grab my white converse and slip them on.

I hear Lydia honk her horn outside and I roll my eyes. I run out and hop in her car.

"About time.."

"I'm not as long as you are in the bathroom!"

"Well it takes time to look fab." She smiles at me and I smile back at her.

"Oh and you don't have to get me after school, I'm gonna watch the lacrosse tryouts."

"Fine with me, as long as Stiles and Scott bring you back."

"Who knows maybe a sweet and cute lacrosse boy brings me home?" I wink.

She laughs, "well id love to see that day come."

At school, I hang out a lot with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, and Kira. I'm really well known because they're all juniors and I am related to "THE Lydia Martin"

But I am a freshman and do have freshman friends, such as Garrett, Mason, and Violet..but Violet sends me bad vibes.

-

I'm speed walking the hall with Kira, Scott, and Stiles to Scott's locker because there was supposedly a family axe murderer.

"Yeah I thought I heard about it.." Says Scott

"Really? When?" Stiles says quickly.

"My mom called me about it, she knew we would see it on the news."

"Great, let's go."

"Wait..we got econ in 5 minutes."

"Did you forget the part about the family murderer, the axe murderer?"

"Did you forget that your dad's the sheriff? He wants us to stay out of it."

"Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murderer, an axe murderer, we're not gonna do anything about it?"

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." Kira says.

"So you guys just wanna go to school, go to class and forget everything about it? That's the most immature thing I've ever heard."