Chapter 7

No ones POV;

Kate walks by each bloody body, passing by the fired cars. Blood covers her face and hair as her boots clack against the floor with each step.
"Big fancy guns." She kicks a gun to the side.
"Coded death lists, so-called assassins." She kicks a man down, not a care in the world.
"And not one of you can answer the simplest question. Who's paying the bills? So I'll ask again, who is The Benefactor?"

"I swear to God I've never seen him, never spoken to him." A man pleads as a berserker holds him up, blood splattered on him as well.

"See, everybody says the same thing. They don't know who he is. Where he is. 'It's all done electronically.' 'I can't help you.' 'Please, I'm bleeding to death. Please stop, it hurts.'"

"Then what do you want with me?"

"It's been a long time since someone's made me a mix tape. You got one too, didn't you?" She says, holding up a tape.

"No, no But I, but I know who did. They look like kids. Like teenagers. They're called The Orphans."

Kate screams out as a gunshot is fired behind her, hitting her leg.

She turns around to a man, plastered with blood, holding the gun up and walks over to him quickly.

She loads up her gun and the man starts to get nervous and tries to get his bullets faster than she can get him.

Before she can shoot, she begins to grunt and shake, crouching over, still keeping the gun in her hand.

She starts to roar and when she looks up, she's in were-jaguar form.

She walks over to the man with no hesitation and attacks him.

She lunges forward and claws him repeatedly. Once she's finished, she turns around and starts going to the other.

He pleads but she only grabs him and kills him the same way she did the first, blood splattering on the berserkers face as he watches her.

-

Ariana P.O.V

I walk through the doors to the locker rooms and make my way past the boys. Coach is yelling at them about Garrett and getting their gear. But I could care less.

I finally spot Liam and go up to him and tap his shoulder.

He turns around to me and smiles as soon as he sees me. He tries to act cool and put his hand against the wall but nearly falls as he misses the wall.

I laugh, "hey."

He begins to blush, clearly embarrassed and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Hey there."

"So what were you doing?" I ask, looking past his shoulders. I furrow my eyebrows at Scott talking with his dad.

"Wolf hearing?"

He nods, "yeah.."

"So you're spying.."

"What? No, I was-"

"Spying."

He groans playfully I smile and lean against him as he kisses my cheek.

Violet comes out to the hall in handcuffs, being directed by Parrish and Stilinski.

She looks at Parrish's name tag, "Jordan Parrish?"

"Deputy Parrish." He corrects.

As she passes me and Scott, she glares at us until she's gone from our sight.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" Agent McCall asks.

"Yeah. It's a thermo-cut wire." Stilinski says, holding up the bag to show the necklace.