Chapter 12

I fall onto my bed, sighing as I hit the soft cushions under my body. And when I think I'm going to get the sleep that's been taken from me for a week, a loud thud absolutely kills it.

I groan, looking over to the clock beside me. 1:35AM

"Lydia, can you please be quiet? I'm trying to put myself in an unconscious state but you're really ruining that and I'm finding all the power in my body to not make you not see until day."

After I've gave Lydia my little peace of mind, I shut my eyes, almost asleep then of course. You guessed it. Interrupted, again.

I walk over to my door, opening it to complete darkness and no Lydia in her room.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Lydia?"

The front door shuts, getting all my attention as I look out the window to see Lydia walking out.

Once I've walked out, rain immediately soaks me but that's the last thing I'm worried about.

I follow Lydia, until we've reached Derek's loft.

Why would she come here?

And it's when the loft doors open to reveal Braeden and Derek that I know why I am.

I let a piercing scream, in sync with Lydia.

___________________

Because I walked through the rain in only t-shirt and shorts with no shoes, the price I pay is a cold. I look down at my shoes, blocking out everything Scott is saying next to me.

I look up, meeting a berserkers eyes.

Is this a joke? I look around me, no one seeing the boned man. My breathing starts to pick up as they come closer, my hands shaking.

I shut my eyes tight.

I'm just dreaming. I'm just dreaming. Wake up, Ariana. They're not really there, wake up.

I open my eyes, the berserker right in my face.

"Ariana? Ariana!"

My mind snaps back into reality, a worried Scott in front of my face.

"Ariana?"

I look all around me, but the familiar villain is no where in sight.

"Ariana... I know you and Lydia were at Derek's yesterday."

I completely ignore the question, the familiar voice of a young boy struggling floods my mind.

I take off to the direction, Scott yelling behind me until I open the door to see Liam stuck under the weight bar.

Scott pushes past me, taking the bar off Liam with no struggle as the boy struggles to catch his breath.

"Liam?" Mason asks, beside me. All concern for his friend.

"I'm fine."

"If you don't want to be with us, that's okay. But don't push your friends away too." Scott tells Liam, looking at Mason then to the mirror.

______________________

I walk into the room to see two boys playing a video game.

Mason gives me a small smile while getting up to leave with a quick hi. I give him a smile back then direct my attention to the other boy.

"Hey.."

"Hey" Liam smiles at me which I return.

I walked over, sitting next to him on the small bed.