Chapter 3

As we made our way out of the suite, a black sedan pulled forward in front of the hotel. A young man made his way out of the vehicle coming toward the wolf handing him the keys and bowing. The wolf gave a grunted acknowledgement and opened the passenger side door and motioned for me to take my seat. I hesitantly made my way into the car and went to put my seat belt on. Once finished I looked up at him to see him still staring at me. After averting my eyes, he finally decided to close the door and make his way to the driver side.  Once inside he instructs me to put my address into the navigation system as I just finished entering the address, he began to drive toward my apartment. The navigation gave an estimated time of twenty-minutes to the apartment. Once we had made our way to the street the wolf began to start talking to me. 

  "Once we get to your house you will pack everything that you can fit into this car. After that someone from my pack will come to ship everything else off, all you need to do is make sure everything is together, so they are able to transport it." 

I grumbled out a reply, hoping that would be an adequate enough of a response. It wasn't.

"From now on you will be taken care of. You will not need for everything, and all of your wants will be taken care of. You do not have to fear me. I am your mate. I am meant to care and provide for you. All that I ask is that you respect me, the pack, and our bond."

Nodding, I look off into the distance from the passenger window hoping that was the end of the conversation. 

"What's your name?"

Stunned, I looked at him. He doesn't expect me to tell him, does he?

"I know this is new to you, and I am trying, I really am, but I need you to at least give me something." He pleaded.

"Adelaide" I whispered. 

"Thats a beautiful name, do you live with your family?" he waited for a response but when he realized he wasn't going to get one he just sighed and continued talking. 

"I am Alpha Axle Madden I am a part of the Continental Moon Pack. You can call me Axle, love. Between us there are no title."

"You're an Alpha?" I asked, worriedly.

Noticing my fear, he follows with a soothing tone, "Yes, when we go back to my pack, I will explain everything. You do not need to be worried."

I know I can't panic but I feel it rising as I hear he is an Alpha. I can't be mated to an Alpha. I can't be Luna! I'm trying to remember how to breathe again. The rest of the car ride is silent until we reach my apartment. Once the car is parked, I go to open the door and when I reach for it, I hear a growl from the wolf. 

"Don't, I can smell your fear. I don't fully trust you won't run, so you will stay there, and I will open the door for you."

Ignoring what he said, I hear the doors unlock so I take my chance. I bolt out of the car and speed off to the complex. I get to the bottom of the stairs when I am suddenly grabbed and pinned to a body. My back is flush against the wolf as he has me trapped to his body, he takes one of his hands and goes to grab my face turning it toward him. He's panting and snarling out his rage at me, I see his canines extend and his face becomes darker, ashen. His eyes turn a cobalt black as he stares deep into my eyes.

"You just can't listen, can you? I'm trying to be gentle with you and yet at every turn you try to run and disobey me. My wolf wants me to show you what it means disobey us. He wants me to bite into your neck now and show you who you belong to. I suggest that if you don't want that to happen, you will heed my words."

I whimper out a response, but that is not good enough for him. He holds my face harder, tipping my chin up so he can get a view of my neck.

"Words, Adelaide, I want words."