Back For You

Name: Kayla

Hair: blonde

Eye: blue

Height: 5'7

Type: cute

Who: kalin

Where: concert

Occasion- surprised after concert

****

Narrative Pov:

"Girl you know you got me making heart eye faces 😍😍😍" they sang and she waited in the back waiting for her love to come off stage.

Kayla had flown from Florida to California to see him for his surprise early Christmas.

She had been hoping and dreaming of this night all her life. Her parents had given her the money and let her fly out and stay with her aunt who lives in The
Bay.

"Goodnight Cali we love you!" They sand and she ran out to his dressing room.

Meanwhile Kalin and myles just or offstage and are having a drink of water.

"I really miss Kayla." Kalin said and myles laughed at him.

"Christmas is next week dude." Myles had told him.

Kalin had planned on flying to see Kayla but he hadn't got the money for it. Well not yet. According to him, he was gonna get that money

"I'm going to my room." He said and myles nodded.

He walked down the halls, checking his phone for possible texts from his baby girl Kayla but he had gotten none.

Little did he know she was waiting on him In his dressing room.

He made it to his room finally and out his hand on the knob and turned it and pushed it open shocked to see Kayla waiting on him.

He dropped his water bottle so shocked and amazed and ran to her opening his arms for her.

"I missed you baby." he said as tears slid down his face.

"I missed you so much!" She said as they pulled back and kissed Kalin on his lips then wiping away his tears.

They spent that night cuddlif and watching Netflix with chocolate and some Thai tea (tapioca) with some ice and chips.

Honestly Kalin didn't want anything for Christmas anymore cause he had gotten what he wanted.

*****

Sorry about it crappy content. Again it's 2:00 in the morning and I'm trying here. Next time it'll be on fleek. Im promise.

I love you guys. And hope your Christmas was great.