Distance(Smut/ Myles)

Name: Alex

Hair color: blond

Eye color: blue and green

Type: smut

Who:Myles

Where: mall/home

Occasion: Fight/makeup

Myles's Pov:

"I didn't have sex with her!" I said for the billionth time to Alex.

"Yes you did. All the signs point to it." She said and I was confused.

What's signs?

"The fact that you came out of the same room

Name: Alex

Hair color: blond

Eye color: blue and green

Type: smut

Who:Myles

Where: mall/home

Occasion: Fight/makeup

Myles's Pov:

"I didn't have sex with her!" I said for the billionth time to Alex.

"Yes you did. All the signs point to it." She said and I was confused.

What's signs?

"The fact that you came out of the same room looking a hot mess." She said again and I frowned remembering this morning.

*FlashBack*

Alex's Pov:

"Allie you're so crazy!" I said and she laughed.

"Some one has to be for both of is right?" She said and I nodded rolling my eyes.

We are currently at the hotel. Kalin and Myles invited us to hang with them for a 2 weeks while they go around doing shows. We are currently in philly. Their show is in about 6 hours and Allie and I are just killing some time. We are heading back to the hotel room now though.

"So what are you wearing tonight. You gonna tease Myles a little." She said adding a wink at the end.

"Maybe. Depends on if he knows how to behave yet?" I said acting all tough but failed.

We walked past a door and two doors away, I saw Myles and some girl come out looking a mess. My world was shattered. How could he cheat on me after two years of being together. I felt my breath hitch as he looked at me.

Allie shook her head sighing. I looked down as countless tears fell.

"I'll see you tonight okay Allie?" I said and she gave me a worried look. I nodded reassuring look and she began walking back to her room. The opposite direction.

I ran past him and when I got to my room I slid the key in and pushed the door hoping Myles wasn't behind me.

Boy things was not going my way tonight.

*FlashBack Over*

Back to Myles Pov:

"Babe we didn't do anything. You can call kalin." I said and reached out for her hand.

"You know after all that I told you how much I hated being cheated on because it had happened more times than I count. You do it anyway." She said and I felt my self getting annoyed.

" I didn't do anything. She was a photographer. The room was hot. Call kalin. He was watching the whole time. She was walking me out because I wanted to see you" I screamed.