Wild One(JakeeyP/Dirty)

Name-Kayla

Hair- Dark Brown

Eyes- Hazel

Height- 5'4

Type- Dirty

Who- JakeeyP

Where- My house

Occasion- After a wild party

Kayla's Pov:

"Thanks for coming, thank you. Crazy party I know." I said as the last few people walked out my house.

That was a crazy party. I looked around at all the trash and bottles everywhere. Maybe the party wasn't crazy, maybe a bit out of control.

Who I am I kidding? That was completely out of control.

I began picking up trash and walking around. So as I was almost down Jake came down stairs and so did Kalin and Myles.

They came to my party last night. We all grew up together. Well me and Myles and Jake did. Myles met Kalin literally two years ago and he became my new best friend.

So here we are a few years later. In my house sitting down. Talking.

"That was some party huh?" Kalin said plopping on the couch with his feet on the table.

"Yea, and one of the rules was no putting your nasty ass feet on my table." I said laughing causing Jake and Myles to burst out laughing.

"Watch your mouth, my feet are anything but nasty." he said as she joined in on the laughing.

"What are they then, they ain't normal." Jake said and we all laughed even more.

"Bro, you feet so big they make big foot's feet like like a extra small for guys!" Myles said and we all began laughing even more.

"Alright whatever myles. Have fun sleeping outside the hotel room." Kalin said running out.

For some unknown reason the both brought there cars.

"Not if I beat you their." Myles said hoping out of his set and racing to the door.

They said goodbye as they raced out.

"Sorry bout my weird brother and his even weirder best friend." Jake said.

"It's cool. I'm used to it." I said smiling and he scooted closer to me on the couch.

"Can I ask you something Kayla?" He said and I looked to him and nodded.

"Of course Mr. JakeeyP!" I said and laughed.

"Your literally the girl version of me, I swear." he laughed

"But my question is have you ever wanted someone so bad but couldn't have them?" he said and I was kinda confused.

"Who can't you have and why?" I said and he shook his head.

"I love this girl and I want to tell her but I don't know how to tell her. I just wanna kiss her and love her. I just don't know how to tell her." he said and I literally wanted to break down and cry.

See what a lot of people don't know is that I have had a crush on Jake for a while and it literally wanted felt like I had been hit with a billion bricks.

"Oh um just tell her. I'm sure she'll be happy." I said and felt tears stirring in my eyes.

"What if...Wait what's wrong?" he said and I nodded before excusing my self and running upstairs.

Jake's Pov:

She took off upstairs before I could ask her again. I hope I didn't upset her. She was the girlie was talking about.