Stick With U

Name: Brittany
Hair: dark brown
Eye: brown
Height: 5'2
Type: cute/dirty
Who: kalin
Where: his house
Occasion: ustream together

Brittany's Pov:

"....Myles hurry up so we can ustream. You too Kalin what's taking so long?" I sat on the bed huffing.

Tonight was the night that I get introduced to all the KamFam family memebers all around the world. To say I'm excited was an understatement but saying I was scared was also what I was. Hopefully they wouldn't be to critical. The nervous feeling in my stomach was building up and ready to explode.

"Coming Baby, give me two more minutes." I plopped back on the bed thinking about how many ways they would take this.

It could go:

A- they love you and want to do little things for you and myles's relationship and make sure you are happy to the fullest.

or

B- and hate you completely destroy you bit by bit and say bad things about you and belittle you.

But there's no possible way that they could be that way. All they do is support Myles and Kalin through everything. They are a family just like they boys said. They will love you 'you told yourself'.

Kalin walked into the room with Myles behind him. Myles looked so tired. He had on his vans and a pair of hollister jeans and a plain white tee. Kalin was looking sexy as always wearing a pair of joggers and a youn and reckless shirt. I smiled as Kalin leaned down and kissed me on my forehead and sat behind me resting his chin on my shoulder. His arms wrapped wround my waist. I felt safe. Comfortable. No one else could do that. No one but kalin and I loved that.

"Hey Brittany, are you ready?" Myles said and let my head fall back onto kalin's neck nodding and sighing.

"As ready as Ill ever be for anything!" I said.

"They'll love you baby and If they don't I'll handle it. I know sometimes you can get a little upset." Kalin said and I nodded.

He knows me so well. I get so upset at things that may seem like it's an attack at me. Say what you want to but words are like weapons. Some people don't think before they speak.

I started tensing up as kalin got the ustream to work. He handed myles the computer and the next thing I heard was "Stick With U" by the PussyCat Dolls. Kalin started snapping along to the beat.

"ahh, come on beautiful, I know how much you love this song." He said and he started to get up. Once he was up he reached his hand out for me to take it. I looked down letting my hair fall over my face blushing.

I grabbed his hand and we began dancing. Myles was talking but i couldn't hear I was too in the moment with kalin. I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"Stickwitu"

I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

[Chorus:]
Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say