Crazy(Myles/Romantic/Dirty)

Name: Lisette

Hair: light brown

Eye: brown

Height: 5'2

Type: romantic/dirty

Who: myles

Where: the bay

Occasion: surprise visit

Myles's Pov:

"I'll see you later Kalin." I yelled before leaving the house.

I locked the door behind me. I stepped down the steps and once I reached the car I stepped in cranking up the car.

Where was I go?

I was going to the mall. Just to chill and talk to some fans. My phone began ringing. I pulled over (BE SAFE, WHEN DRIVING) and pulled out my phone looking at the caller ID.

Calling: Bae💘💍

I smiled and slide the answer button. I pressed the cold screen to my ears, shivering at the cold contact of the phone. My heart began uncontrollably beating when she started talking.

"Hello?" Her adorable voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Beautiful, what's up?" I said turning on the ac in my car.

"Just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you." She said and I could tell she was blushing.

"Well you know I only have three more shows for the tour and I'll be home and with you...where I belong." I said closing my eyes just thinking about being home with her in my arms.

"Three more days and I'll have you back!" She said sighing. She was probably frowning by now.

"Stop frowning baby, the days will go by so fast that you'll be back in my arms again." I said.

"I got to go babe, I'll see you later!" She said and I laughed at her hurriedly ending.

"I love you!" I said and she giggled before responding.

"I love you too Baby" she said hanging up.

********************************************

Lisette's Pov:

"All passengers please remain seated until we land. I repeat all passengers please remain seated until we land. Thank you. " The pilot said and I felt myself getting all the more nervous.

I'm here. I can finally see him.

I stepped off the plane taking in the breathtakingly beautiful scene of the Home of the love of my life. The sun was shining as bright as a flashlight in nighttime lighting the way of a stranger traveling. The sky was a pretty mid-blue. The wind blowing my light brown hair making this seem like a picture perfect moment.

I walked into the airport with my bags looking for my ride. I called ahead of time and talked to Kalin and he had set everything up for me.

I turned and turned looking for the person who was supposed to be waiting for me. Sighing heavily after looking for what felt like forever, I sat down by an elderly yet young man.

He had on a black suite and top hat to match. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I sat back in the seat allowing my self to get comfortable and all stress out of my body.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw the man sitting beside me start to say something.

"Are you Lisette Parrish?" He asked and I nodded with a big smile on my face.