Chapter 16

hey y'all. how was your Saturday? :)

anywho here's the new chapter

ENjoy

Chapter 16:

I woke up to the feeling of Shayne's warm breath on my neck, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. My body shifted around and I watched him sleep for a few moments. He looked so peaceful and calm. I ran my fingers through his curly brown hair and caressed his face.

He slowly opened his eyes at my touch, "Good morning."

"Good morning." I whispered back.

"Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah."

His blue eyes searched mine as I leaned over and softly tugged on his bottom lip. He smiled in between my lips and pushed back. I licked his bottom lip and he put his hands under my shirt, pulling me even closer to his warm chest.

He pulled back slowly, "Your in a good mood."

I smiled sheepishly, "I guess you could say that. I have to go home today."

His smile fell from his face, "Oh, right. I might have to keep you instead."

He kissed slowly up my jawline, "I wish I could stay."

"Well let's make the best of your few hours left here. Go take a shower and I'll make us some breakfast."

I glance at the clock on his nightstand, "More like lunch."

He looked at the clock and laughed, "It's already 11:40? Well I guess we better hurry then."

I grabbed a gray cropped t-shirt and some red short-shorts from my bag to change into. Setting the shower to a warm temperature, I slid out of my clothes and felt the water soak my body. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted a big dollop into my hand. "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles blared from my mouth as I massaged the gel into my hair.

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you ask for it

'Cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'Cause you tell me

it's make or breaking this

If you're on your way

I'm not gonna write you to stay

All you have is leaving

I'm gon' need a better reason

To write you a love song today, today

My shower concert was interrupted by knocking on the bathroom door. I stuck my head out of the curtains.

"I'm kind of busy here."

Shayne's voice was incoherent as it traveled through the door.

"What?!" I answered.

His voice is silent and the next thing I know he enters the bathroom. I quickly conceal myself behind the shower curtain.

"I'm naked Shayne! You need to leave!"

His voice emerged dangerously close to the shower, "Aw. I can't join you?"

"No!"

He let out a deep chuckle, "I'm just kidding Taylor. I was just wondering if you wanted to have tacos or spaghetti for lunch?"

I thought for a moment as I rinsed out the shampoo, "Tacos."

"Then tacos it is."

I let out a sigh of relief as he exited. What if he did come into the shower with me? Would I really mind?  I shook the dirty thoughts circling around my head and finished up in the shower.

************************************************************************************************************************

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     * 

************************************************************************************************************************

I skipped down the stairs refreshed from the shower. My stomach growled as I approached the meal. The food was already laid out across the table: Soda, taco shells, taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, hot sauce, etc.

"Lunch is served." Shayne smiled, sitting down across from me.

I smiled back and grabbed two shells. After filling them up I considered whether or not I should have went with a less messier food. I was probably going to look like a pig shoving this shell in my mouth.

"Don't worry about being messy. You can't eat a taco gracefully." He said as if reading my mind.

I went in for my first bite with having half the contents of my taco spill out. Shayne watched me with amused eyes as I put the ingredients back into my taco with a fork.

"You're a pretty good singer by the way. 'Love Song', right?"

A blush spread across my face as I nodded.

"You're too cute Taylor." He grinned.

"You're not too bad yourself." I winked back.

He reached a hand across the table for mine, "So I was thinking..."

"Yes?"

"Valentine's day in coming up in about two weeks. There's a school dance that day but considering it would look a bit odd for a teacher to take their student as their date, I was thinking we could do something else that night."

"Like?"

"Like go on a romantic date."

I grinned so big  my cheeks hurt. A date with Shayne Wilson. The thought sent chills down my spine.

I squeezed his hand playfully, "I would love that."

"Good. I'll keep you updated about what time I'll pick you up."

"Where are we going to go?"

"That is a secret my dear."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course it is."

************************************************************************************************************************

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

************************************************************************************************************************

Shayne dropped me off back at home that afternoon, plenty of time before my parents got back.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, in class." I said sadly.

"Okay." He said kissing me one last time, "Maybe we can hangout after school?"

"Sounds good to me."

After a few more soft kisses from Shayne I jumped out of the car and watched him drive off. I touched my lips and smiled to myself. It was scary how fast I was falling for him. I needed to be more careful but that was easier said than done.

I walked to open my door hardly noticing a piece of paper taped to the front of it. I stopped about two feet away from it trying to calm down my heartbeat. Did my parents come home early? Where they out looking for me right now? If that was true I was in so much trouble. I nervously pulled the note from the door and read the familiar handwriting. My hands began to shake, whether from anger or fear I didn't know.

               I warned you.

OH SHIT. Josh is at it again, tsk-tsk.

COMMENT VOTE &&&FAN<3 MERCI