Chapter 14

picture is of Taylor Parker played by Hayley Williams :)

enjoy the new chapter<3

Chapter Quatorze:

In the morning I woke up upstairs in Shayne's bed. At first I just grinned to myself then my face turned as red as tomato realizing I had one of Shayne's t-shirts on. And no pants. Just my undergarments. What happened last night? I tried to recall the events in my mind but everything after the movie was a blur. It was like my own version of "The Hangover". I would probably be like Stu in the movie and just panic the whole time.

I tried to sit up but collapsed whena  pounding sensation went off in my head. This was the most painful headache I had in my life. Then it hit me. My memory loss plus my splitting headache could only mean one thing. I got really drunk last night. Crap, and I'm underage.

My fear quickly turned to anger as I realized Shayne let me drink. I sat up again, ignoring the tension in my head, to see Shayne sleeping peacefully next to me.

I shook his shoulder, "Shayne. Wake up."

He mumbled something incoherently and feel back asleep.

"Shayne!" I practically screamed.

"What is it?" He asked in his husky morning voice.

I had to admit it sounded so sexy but I was mad at him.

"Did I drink last night?"

He cracked his eyes open a bit, "Yeah, why?"

I took my pillow and slammed it into his face.

He bolted up, "What the hell was that for?!"

"How could you let me do that?! I'm underage Shayne!"

"You wouldn't listen to me!"

"What?"

He gave a puzzled look, "Don't you remember?"

I shook my head.

"Nick and you were drinking together last night and I kept trying to take the bottle away from you but you wouldn't listen. You and him were just completely out of it. Eventually I just gave up and went to bed. You'll have to ask Nick what you did after that. But around midnight you--never mind."

"What?" I asked desperately.

He shook his hand dismissively, "Never mind. You don't want to know."

"You can't start saying something and not finish it! Tell me."

"Fine." He sighed, "Around midnight you came in here, in your underwear, and woke me up. You kept saying how good I smelled then you took off my shirt and put it on so you could 'always smell like me'. After that you turned on the radio and started dancing, horribly I might add, to 'Moves like Jagger'. When that got boring you started kissing me and then passed out on the floor."

If I wasn't red before I was now. My hands covered my mouth in disbelief.

"I am so sorry." I gasped.

Shayne just laughed, "You were entertaining, that's for sure. And now we know you and beer don't mix well."

My throat couldn't even muster a laugh. I was mortified. "I am so, so, so sorry Shayne."

"Stop saying that." He laughed, "It's not your fault."

I nodded not completely convinced and made an oath to myself that I would never drink again. At least not around Shayne. After the events of last night sunk in I look down at Shayne's bare chest. I began to drool over his fit body immediately, that is until he noticed me checking him out.

"I'm going to take a shower." I blurted out.

He let out a deep chuckle as I left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the shower I felt refreshed. My headache had shrunken significantly but events of last night haunted me. I was such an idiot.

I galloped down stairs where the air was filled with the smell of bacon and eggs. Shayne's eggs probably made other eggs taste like spongy plastic. Before I entered the kitchen I stop to observe Nick on the couch.

"He's wearing my clothes!" I said in shock.

Shayne voice echoed from the kitchen, "I would just love to know what you two were doing last night."

So would I.

I walked into the kitchen and filled up a glass with cold water.

"I'll be right back." I said to Shayne.

As I reached Nick's body sprawled over the couch, I couldn't help but giggle as I poured the liquid down his chest and face.

He jumped onto his feet and gasped for air.

"Goodmorning." I said brightly, "That was for getting me drunk."

"Breakfast is ready guys." Shayne yelled from the kitchen.

I skipped to the kitchen table and planted a kiss on Shayne's cheek, "Thanks for breakfast."

"No problem." He smiled.

Nick joined us minutes later, his clothes--or should I say-- my clothes still dripping wet. He sat down and plopped a forkful of eggs into his mouth.

"Guys," He asked,"Why am I wearing girl clothes?"

This instantly threw Shayne and I into a fit of laughter.

"What?!" Nick whined defensively.

"I was asleep so don't ask me." Shayne said.

"And I can't remember anything thanks to you." I said sticking my tongue out.

"I can't remember anything either." Nick grinned, "We must have had hella fun last night!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to devour the crispy bacon set before me.

Shayne turned his attention to me, "So what do you want to do today?"

"Um... I don't know. I haven't really thought about it."

Suddenly a devilishly grin crossed Shayne's face, "I know what were going to do."

"What?" I asked.

Shayne looked at Nick and Nick grinned back as if he understood.

"Ah come on. I want to understand your guy's unspoken communication too!"

They continued to grin as I added more hot sauce to my eggs. I didn't know if I should be excited or frightened of the day ahead of me. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to be boring with these two around.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN LIKE THE COOL KIDS DO!:)