∞ Chapter 7 ∞

She walks broadly in her bright yellow summer dress and white flats upon the path to her castle as the guards with strict faces open the gates for there queen.

She walks through the gates while smiling and makes a turn around a corner & down a hall.

"Oh, there you are!" Says an elderly man with a white bushy beard.

She's looks at him.

She's never seen him in her life.

He tries to pat her shoulder. She backs away quickly staring at him blankly in shock.

"Don't touch me!" She yelps.

He looks at her and takes his hand away. "I'm sorry."

She relaxes her shoulders. "It's fine. Who are you? What's do you want?" She asks calmly resuming to walk down the hall to her room.

"Your dress is in your room, dear." He says behind her shoulder.

She stops cold. She turns around slowly and looks at him confusingly. "What did you just say?"

He looks at her. "I said your dress is in-"

"No. After that." She interrupts.

"I-I s-said-I said-"

"Forget it." She says brushing her hand over her head. "Nevermind." She smiles. "Thank you."

He smiles warmingly to her. "Your welcome."

She turns back around to walk away but turns back to the man. "Who are you?"

He looks at her. "I'm your new tailor."

She thinks. "Oh," she says. "Mr. Goope"

"Yes. But if you want you can just call me Letty."

She nods. "Well I'll see you later I guess" she says walking away.

"Bye." He smiles.

"Bye," she opens the door to her room and walks in. "Mr. Goope." She says closing the door and locking it.