∞ Chapter 6 ∞

"How did you end up here ?" D.G asks Lasenda as they continue walking to the park together.

"I can't remember." She says. "It's all kinda a blur to me."

He nods. "That's what happened to me."

She looks at him.

"But it happened because I refused to remember it." He says. "I didn't want to remember living .. because something bad happened when I went into my coma."

Lasenda looks down. "I just remember being mad."

He looks at her. "Why ?" He asks politely.

She shakes her head. "I don't know."

He gives her a weak smile. "It'll come soon." He says looking back behind them and forward at their progress they made to get to the park.

She nods. "Yeah, but it doesn't really matter if it does or not. I'm still gonna be here. Won't change anything." She shrugs.

"Right." He says. "But it's still nice to remember the memories we had when we were alive."

"Eh." Lasenda says.

As they continue walking down the sidewalk Lasenda notices a girl around her age sitting at a table outside watching them walk in moist clothes. She gives them a disgusted look.

"YES ! WE KNOW !" Lasenda yells at her. "NOW LOOK AWAY !"

"Just ignore her." D.G says.

"How about no." She says to him then walking over to the girl. "You got a problem with us walking around wet?" She yells in her face. "Huh ?!"

The girl looks at her and gives her an evil smirk. "What if I do ?"

"Okay that's enough. Lasenda get your butt back here right now !" D.G yells to her.

"Then I'm just gonna have to slap that smirk right off your face then." Lasenda threatens her swinging her hand back ready to swish it right across her face.

"LASENDA STOP THATS THE QUEEN !" D.G yells which stops Lasenda cold.

The girl continues giving Lasenda an evil smirk. She didn't budge when Lasenda had threatened her.

"The queen ?" Lasenda looks at D.G.

D.G looks at the girl.

The girl looks at D.G. "Well then, looks like we gotta smarty pants over here." She says smiling.

Lasenda steps away and back with D.G.

"Shall I introduce myself.?" She asks. "I'm Alyssa." She says standing up.

Lasenda looks at her confused.

She smiles at her expression. "You must be Lasenda."

"Don't say anything." D.G wispers to Lasenda that she could barely even make out what he said.

"You said that was the queen." She wispers back.

"She is." He says.

"Alyssa the queen ?"

"I don't know. She tells everybody a different name."

"Why ?"

"She doesn't trust anybody with her REAL name."

"What this should be more like a family reunion than an interrogation guys !" She walks over and sticks out her hand for Lasenda to shake.

Lasenda doesn't budge.

"Alright," She takes her hand back. "I'll just leave then." She says. "I feel unwanted here." She begins walking away.

They stare at her.

"Oh and Lasenda," She says looking back and into her eyes with fiery yet she was smiling. "You WOULD hit me."

Lasenda stares.

"You've always been tough like that." She smiles and with that a guy pushing a wheelbarrow walks across from her and she's gone.

They gasp and look at each other for she had just disappeared out of mid air.

Lasenda looks back at where she had just disappeared and then back to D.G, "Why are you afraid of her?" Lasenda asks.

D.G looks at her "Everyone is." He says. "Because she's not afraid of anything."

"What do you mean ? Everyone has fears." Lasenda points out.

"I mean she might." He says.

"She's just never showed fear in front of anybody. No ones seen her cry." He looks down.

"Doesn't mean she hasn't and doesn't mean that nothing breaks her heart." He looks up.

"People say she keeps her stuff out in the open in her room. She doesn't keep anything locked so no one can know what really matters to her. " He explains. "She doesn't trust anybody."

Lasenda looks at him.

"We're not afraid of her." He says. "We just wonder what could she have possibly done in her life for her not to trust anybody and does everything to not let any of us know her weaknesses" He says. "It's scary."