You Love Her (Last Chapter)

Lisa licked into Jennie's mouth, running her tongue around Jennie's tongue piercing before sucking gently. Her hands inched down Jennie's sides, slowly moving back up, touching the side of Jennie's breasts.

Jennie enjoyed the warmth of Lisa's skin on hers. The longer their kiss lasted, the more she felt a fire ignite inside of her. There was nothing shy or hesitant about the way Lisa touched her, every move was filled with calculated confidence, making her whimper ever so quietly.

"Beautiful," Lisa murmured, pecking Jennie's lips. "Gorgeous," she hummed, kissing the corner of Jennie's mouth, working her way toward Jennie's neck.

Jennie smiled while Lisa complimented her some more. "Charmer," she whispered, though she wasn't sure if Lisa heard her. She shuddered when Lisa took her earlobe into her mouth, barely holding back a moan.

Lisa kissed the shell of Jennie's ear before bringing her lips lower again. She ran the tip of her index finger around one of Jennie's nipples, dodging the piercing Jennie had there while fire danced in her eyes.

Jennie placed one hand on Lisa's back and the other on her hip. This intimate moment felt like a shared secret between them. She found that the thrill of her best friend catching her with Lisa turned her on more, made it deliciously sinful.

Lisa spread Jennie's legs apart and sat down between them. She leaned forward, running her tongue along Jennie's right nipple piercing, followed by the left, switching between the two.

"Mhmm, Lis," Jennie moaned, arching into it, sliding her hands down Lisa's shoulders.

Lisa slowed her movements, torturously so. "Does that feel good, baby?" she asked, humming without gazing up at Jennie.

Jennie was glad Lisa didn't look at her because she was about ninety percent certain she was blushing. It was endearing how Lisa called her baby, whether it was an accident or not. "Yes, very good," she answered, releasing a relaxed sigh. "You're amazing at this," she praised, shuddering once more as Lisa's fingertips left invisible marks on her skin.

Lisa ducked lower, showering Jennie's stomach with open-mouth kisses, whispering sweet words of how beautiful she thought Jennie was. She stopped when she reached Jennie's hipbones, glancing up with a naughty smile.

Jennie gasped as Lisa's hands moved up her thighs. "Lis," she moaned, groaning when Lisa stopped.

Lisa chuckled. "Soon," she promised with a wink.

Jennie's breath got stuck in the back of her throat at the way Lisa brought her face closer to hers, and due to how Lisa slowly ran her tongue across her lips. "Tease," she mumbled, sighing happily when Lisa kissed her.

Lisa's mouth was hot on Jennie's, tongue slow and passionate as if she had all the time in the world.

The intensity of their kiss made Jennie dizzy, made her yearn for more while Lisa pulled away. If she didn't need air, she would have surged up to connect their lips all over again.

Lisa spread Jennie's legs further apart, dragging her lips up Lena's thighs, adding just a bit of teeth here and there, soothing each bite with her tongue. She took her time getting closer to Jennie's center, and when she did, she smiled cheekily at Jennie.

Jennie smiled back purely because Lisa's smile was contagious. "What?" she questioned, surprised Lisa's cheeks weren't that red while hers burned.

"You...," Lisa sighed out, pressing a kiss to Jennie's thigh. "You're beautiful."

"So are you," Jennie replied, smiling wider when Lisa did blush at that. "You're surprisingly charming tonight."

"I would have offered you a ride on my horse, but alas I spent my allowance on food."