What's Your Taste?

Lisa's hands rested loosely on Jennie's hips, uncertain, seeking.

Jennie slowed down, although she was tempted to conquer Lisa's mouth. In the back of her head, a small voice told her to take it easy because this was Lisa's first kiss, ever. God, Lisa had revealed to her how she never shared as much as a peck with someone, and now she nearly stuck her tongue down her throat. She couldn't go too far at once, needed to avoid deepening their kiss.

Jennie detached her lips from Lisa's, grunting lowly when Lisa chased after them, and she could have sworn she felt Lisa tug her down. "Wow," she whispered, a mere inch away from Lisa's mouth. "Someone is really into kissing," she couldn't help but tease.

Lisa didn't stammer a shy comeback. A blush rose to her cheeks, and then her lips found Jennie's .

Jennie went with it, deciding to make it memorable, although she had no doubt it would be. She figured Lisa was exploring her curiosity as to what kissing felt like, and she was okay with kissing some more. When she made the rules of only doing this once, she was talking about sex. It would be kind of awkward if they just kissed once, and eventually slept with each other without a kiss here and there.

Lisa's confidence to initiate a kiss made Jennie's skin tingle, and she was tempted all over again to slip her tongue into Lisa's mouth. God, since when was she such a horn bag, struggling to control herself? But then she felt Lisa open up underneath her, and fuck it, she was only human.

Jennie met Lisa's tongue, trying a slow rhythm. Lisa didn't move her tongue much at first, but when she did, it was clumsy and too fast, like the drum of a washing machine, going round and round.

Jennie slipped her tongue out of Lisa's mouth, slowing her down with a kiss. "Slow," she reminded Lisa, touching Lisa's lips with the tip of her tongue. "Start with a taste, with seeking entrance," she explained, running her tongue along the seam of Lisa's lips. "Think of it as a dance. I lead, you follow. I like your enthusiasm though."

"Okay, and, erm, thanks?" Lisa breathed out, hands shifting from Jennie's hips to her back, lifting her head while she drew Jennie closer. "Can you, ah, teach... teach me?"

Jennie wasn't going to say no to a beautiful girl, and Lisa's natural sweetness lured her in, so she claimed Lisa's lips. Lisa's breath hitched when Jennie used her tongue piercing to her advantage, teasing Lisa's mouth. She took her time prying Lisa's lips apart, circling her tongue around hers.

It barely registered in Jennie's mind she was kissing the girl she had a hopeless crush on for all of her freshman year, but by the time it did, she was too wrapped up and lost in their kiss to give it much thought. Her left hand splayed onto Lisa's chest, feeling Lisa's heart beat beneath her palm.

Every beat was quicker than the last, especially when Jennie sucked onto Lisa's tongue, and nipped at her bottom lip. She was in a state of intoxication, drinking Lisa in, keeping their bodies close together. Her hips bucked when Lisa's hands moved dangerously low, grabbing her ass. It was a brazen move for someone new at this, for someone overall shy.

Jennie tangled her hand into Lisa's hair, tugging, smiling into their kiss when Lisa's hands abandoned her ass because as fun as all of this was, they ought to slow down before this night ended with them dry humping each other.

Lisa nipped at Jennie's lower lip, driving her crazy, making her lose her inhibitions as she responded with a kiss, each one hungrier than the last. Lisa followed her lessons, starting with a taste, seeking entrance.

Jennie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, releasing a groan at the intrusion. "I have to check this," she whispered with a sigh, righting herself. "Fuck," she muttered, running a hand through her hair, seeing how it was almost eleven.