Breaking Rules

It crossed Jennie's mind to slow down when Lisa balled the hem of her shirt in her hand, but she was too wrapped up in the feel of Lisa's lips and the heat of the moment to voice a single coherent thought. So instead, she sat back, pulled Lisa with her, and racked up Lisa's shirt.

Lisa released a shuddering breath as she lifted her arms. The implication wasn't lost on Jennie as she pushed the fabric higher, freeing Lisa from it, exposing her bra. It was blue with a cute little bow in between the cups.

Jennie smirked, deciding it suited Lisa. "Is this okay with you?" she questioned, catching a blush color Lisa cheeks.

Lisa ducked her head and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear before she dared to look up with a shy smile. "Yes," she answered, voice barely louder than a whisper. "You – This is...it's perfect," she said, reaching out, hesitating for a second before she put her hands on Jennie's waist.

Jennie bit her lip. She never took off her shirt for a girl before, not on purpose at least. Her best friend saw her topless more than once, but that was because that asshole didn't know the first thing about knocking. Not that it bothered her, she wasn't ashamed or shy, although the way Lisa looked at her as if she was the answer to something she wasn't even aware of did unnerve her just a little.

"Come here," Jennie uttered, cupping Lisa's cheeks when she noticed her fingers trembling ever so slightly. She hadn't meant to make Lisa lose her courage while she was doing great.

Of course, Jennie was supposed to be some sort of player with lots of experience, so her slowness must have made Kara feel as if she did something wrong. Lisa probably assumed she got rid of her clothes fast around girls. Damn that rumor. It wasn't that Jennie never tried to tell anyone it wasn't true, but she had an active reputation as a player, so it was easier not to waste her breath.

Jennie sighed, needing to get out of her head. She was unnecessarily overcomplicating things, and it didn't matter what Lisa thought of her. All they were to each other was friends, who got into an arrangement because she agreed to help Lisa.

Lisa's lips connected with Jennie's, tentative and slow at first as if it was their first kiss all over again. But then she grew bolder, more confident when she sought entrance to Lena's mouth, caressing the seam of her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Jennie parted her lips, melting into everything that was Lisa. Hands disappeared under her shirt as their tongues rolled over each other. She felt Lisa's hands inching higher, getting dangerously close to her breasts.

Biting back a groan, Jennie broke their kiss. "Wait," she whispered, getting rid of her shirt, exposing her black bra.

Lisa tilted her head to the side, eyebrows creasing together while she stared at Jennie's bra, at the small, barely visible outlines of Jennie's nipple piercings. She chewed her lip like she was trying to figure it out.

"Um...," Lisa began, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "You... do you... um."

"Cat got your tongue?" Jennie teased with a smirk, and oh, she quite liked this.

"I think you did," Lisa replied, cheeks so red it was a surprise she didn't pass out on the spot.

Jennie smiled, deciding to cut Lisa some slack. "I have nipple piercings," she revealed, unclasping her bra to show Lisa because she might as well.

Lisa's jaw dropped while her eyes fell to Jennie's breasts. For a solid five seconds, she didn't utter a single word or sound, and it was possible she wasn't breathing either. She slowly closed her mouth, still staring at Jennie's nipple piercings.