Can You Do Me A Favor?

It all began with a rumor.

Jennie never asked to be called a player, yet here she was with that title stuck to her name. It happened during the summer after high school ended. There was a big party full of college people, and she went because her best friend asked nicely.

No, scratch that. Irene was a bitch who wasn't familiar with the words please and thank you.
(IM SORRY I LOVE IRENE SHES NOT RLY A BITCH PLS DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THIS)

Jennie went mostly so she could keep her best friend in check, who at times drank alcohol as if it were water. Someone had to ensure that idiot got home safely, so she assigned herself for that task. Setting foot at that party was her first mistake.

The second one followed two hours later after the majority of the students reeked of cheap beer, poor life decisions, and nachos. Apparently, someone thought it was a brilliant idea to play spin the bottle, such a silly, juvenile game.

Jennie thought they all outgrew that game near the end of middle school, but seeing a bunch of college students getting all hyped up about seven minutes in heaven proved her wrong. She played along because what was the harm, right?

Wrong. Students went into the supply closet in pairs while someone locked the door from the outside. Seven minutes turned into fifteen, and everyone came out with lipstick smudged on their skin, and their clothes visibly rumpled or half off.

When that damned bottle landed on Jennie, she held her breath. She kissed girls before, sure, and regrettably also one guy who was truly a gay awakening for her, but aside from that, she hadn't done... well, anything. The furthest she had ever gone was a kiss that deepened, during the summer two years ago, when she briefly dated a girl named Miyeon.

The bottle spun round and round while students whooped and drunkenly asked who would get to make out with the pretty girl. Jennie crossed her fingers and hoped it wouldn't land on one of the guys. To her relief, it didn't. She felt she dodged a bullet when the bottle stopped, pointing toward her best friend.

Students hollered, telling Irene to 'get it girl' when she snagged Jennie's hand and pulled her into the closet. The door closed behind them, engulfing them in darkness.

"I'm sure there's a switch here somewhere," Irene mumbled. "Hey, since we're here, do you want to make out a little?"

"You're unbelievable," Jennie muttered, giving her friend a playful shove.

Irene lost her balance and fisted Jennie's shirt, knocking both of them into the wall together. The students – who no doubt listened on the other side of the door – cheered.

"Can't blame a gal for trying," Irene sighed, breath close to Jennie's lips. "We should at least make it look real though, y'know? I'm not gonna let them think I'm some kind of loser while I'm here to try and score a college chick."

Jennie rolled her eyes because after the summer they would be college girls themselves. "I suppose you have a point," she admitted, although she didn't care much what people thought of her.

Oh, how naïve she was back then. Those were the days, but it was all the calm before the storm. Jennie never saw it coming until it hit her.

In hindsight, she should have never torn the buttons off of Irene's flannel shirt, and she shouldn't have sucked a hickey onto her neck, even though both were encouraged by Irene who told her she could do whatever.

If Jennie had put the lights on, she would have noticed how disheveled her best friend looked before they exited that closet. Irene splurged the truth by making it sound as if they had the most mind-blowing sex ever. She told the others at the party Jennie was the best fuck she had.