CHAPTER 26 NO GOODBYES

CARTERS P.O.V

I have been up since 5:30 making sure I have everything my flight is at 10pm tonight so im leaving at about 7pm. it was only 11am and I was in the middle if making some lunch. I had decided to forgive luke for what happend. I love him and im not going to spend the last day I have with him arguing.

"morning hows the hangover" I asked as he sauntered into the kitchen holding his head.

"its not actuly that bad only when I stand for a while" he said taking a seat as I handed him the sandwich I made him.

"listen carter im am truly sorry please I will do anything" I just looked at the table and laughed.

"luke im not saying what you did was right im just saying I'm not spending the last day I have with you arguing. I still love you but I meant what I said about a brake. " he nodded his head and ate the sandwich.

" the boys are comming to say goodbye they wanted to say it proparly and not all rushed like last night - which im sorry about aswell." I smiled knowing I had the best friends in the world.

" luke?" I questioned

"yea" he said with a mouth full of bread.

"when we are both back do you think we will get through this all" I needed to know the answer. he got up and walked round to me taking my hand.

" listen I love you. okay. not jess not anyone but you." he pulled out my ring from his trackies.
"please take it back. I cant let you go knowing when you are back I wont be marrying the love of my life. please" I wanted to say no. I did. its just... I couldn't.

"promise me that no matter what we will fight for us?" I asked hesitant to take the ring.

" carter Reynolds I promise you to the moon and back. I will follow you to the end of the earth" he planted a soft kiss on my forehead and slipped the ring on. I had kind of really missed having it on my finger.

"I love you carter forever." he rested his head on mine.

"I love you too."

****

"group hugg guys" I shouted as it was nearly time for me to go.

"im going to miss you all so much" I let a few tears slip and the 6 boys all squished me.

"I wish blake was here" I say pulling out the hug.

"we all do car" jack said.

I was leaving in 5 minutes so it was time to say goodbye to everyone for a long time. I went to calum first.

"now cal dont get into to much trouble with the girls out there okay" I say hugging him tightly.

"haha okay carter whatever. im gonna miss you girl come here." he said pulling me into another hug. I then moved onto ashton.

"now I no blake hates me but brake her heart and I will brake your hands." he looked scared but then smiled.

" hey I need these hands. she loves you carter just give her time." I nodded and hugged him tightly.

" and michael promise you will come on xbox live whenever you can. we never did get to finish that game of fifa!" I laughed as he did aswell.

"well duh. im gonna kick your ass btw. I will miss you car. be safe out there." we hugged and I moved onto jack and ethan.

"come here guys!" when it got to them my eyes were streaming with tears.

"im gonna miss you guys so much" I said through my sobbs.