CHAPTER 24 PERFECT TIMING

LUKE'S P.O.V

carter is leaving in 2 days and to say im upset would be an understatement.  seeing all her things packed up makes me sick to my stomach.  me and the boys have decided to throw her a leaving party tomorrow so I am heading to their house  soon to help plan stuff.

"hey doll hows my amazing hubby to be?" her morning voice was the cutest. everything about her in the morning was cute; they way her messy bun sat on her head, the way she would rub her eyes over and over and the way her cute little yawn sounded.

"perfect now that you're awake" I replied planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"If you dont mind im gonna head over to the guys house for the day we have alot to do for this tour!" I told her hoping she wasn't to mad.

"sure go have some guy time and dont work to hard" she said taking a sip of the freshly made coffee in her hand.

"your the best babe. I love you see you tonight" I grabbed my keys and headed out.

BLAKES P.O.V

"just talk to her b" jack and ethan had spent the last 24 hours trying to convince me to go back and speak to her.

"no. she left us all for them. it went from seeing her everyday to not at all. she cares about them more!" I shouted back. truth was I guess I was just hurt that she has left me her best friend for them. she gets to live this fairytale and me, well im stuckhere planning a stupid wedding with the two biggest idiots in the world.

"look blake we know your sad about this. we know its hurting you thats she is leaving -more than her not comming to the wedding- we know that you and her always talked about moving with eachother and that if she ever got a movie or whatever you could go with her." jack was right we had always talked about that but now im marrying ash and her luke.

"nothing will change you will still be best friends even when she comes back. just let her have her dream I mean we will miss her two its not just you who will" and they were both right as always even if I didnt want to admit it.

"fine fine. but im still not going to speak to her. she has to think im still angry at  her and I hope your right about it all. now com'mon lets get back to picking flowers" I clapped my hands and handed them books of flowers to look through.

I quickly sent jess a text we have been hanging out alot lately I love her she is amazing!

*to jessisamazballs*

"hey chicka I need to ask you something... wanna be my maid of honor????  and also purple or blue for theme?? "

I practically got a reply Instantly

"HOLY FRIK YESSS. im so honored.  I love you girl. I will be right over to help you plan. and blue defoo the bluee. see you soon"

I shut my phone and got back to looking at flowers with the guys.

CARTERS P.O.V

"yes mom I have everything packed. no. okay. 20 minutes they weren't meant to be comming till tomorrow.  fine fine okay bye love you" I ended the call with my mom and decided it was time to get dressed considering it was 3 pm and my mom just told me that the moving trucks are comming in 20 minutes. since we were having some weirdly hot weather I decided on some ripped shorts and a teenager mutant ninja turtle tee. I applied some mascara and went to move boxes down to the front door to make it easier for the guys to move. 

****

"yes thats all of it" I said to one of the guys.

"okay well we will send a bill later on in the week. thanks for helping most people just sit and watch us move it" the smaller guy said.