CHAPTER 2 WHO ARE YOU...

"you" I let the words slipp from my mouth wondering why he was standing at my door....

The tall blonde boy just stood there standing in my drive looking at the ground. I broke the silence.

"ugg can I help you?  or do you just like to follow people you dont know" I said kinda harshly. He let out a faint chuckle.

"well hi to you to" he said sarcastically. I half smiled. " im luke and actually I live across the street and my mom asked me to go get milk but I have absolutely no idea where the nearest shop is. can you maybe tell me where there is one?" he said shooting me a smile that I got lost in. His smile so innocent making my stomach go in knots and shivers running down my spine. wait why do I feel like this I dont even know him.

" um sure there is one just down the road I could show you if you want?" after relizing what id offerd to do I kind of regretted it.

"that would be great" he replied in a gentle tone.

"let me grab a few things" I said as I walked over to the table to grab my keys, phone and purse. I headed back to where he was standing and we set off down the street.

most of the walk was silent untill he said

"so have you lived here your whole life?"

I shot him an 'are you serious' look and

replied

"yep my mom moved here when I was 1. we used to live in Canada but my mom wanted to become involved in the movie Industry so here we are!" I said throwing my arm in the air gesturing to all of England.  we spent the rest of the walk  to and back from the shop just asking questions about eachother . I found out luke, ashton , calum and micheal actully are in a band called 5sos (5 seconds of summer) and moved here to do some recording for 2 years.

I think I was falling for this guy. wait what I barley know him what am I saying.

LUKES P.O.V

carter was rambling on about how she once had a cat called sparkey but all I could do was look at how beautiful she was. Her hair falling perfectly on her shoulders, her hazel eyes shining in the sun and they way she laughed at her own jokes make my stomach tence up.

I interrupted her as I relized that we were back at her front door.

"so carter since you helped me get milk for my mom I thought I would ask if you wanted to come hang with me and the guys tomorrow after school?." I asked scared of the answer.

"sounds great! but can jack, blake and ethan come too?" she asked batting her eye lashes and giving me a puppy dog face. man she was so cute when she did that!

"of course they can" I happily replied. she gave me a hug and walked back inside I was shocked and happy at the same time. I walked back over to my house and couldnt stop smiling like an ideot.

CARTERS P.O.V

Did I just hug him? I dont know what came over me I just did it. I also agreed to hang out with him tomorrow a rush of excitement ran through my body at the thought of seeing him again.  I called blake and the guys and told them to come to mine after school because we were gonna hang out with the guys.  I looked at my phone to see that it was 8 pm I went for a shower, changed into a long tee and lay in bed. I couldnt get luke off my mind a part of me wishing he was here right now and another part telling myself I was stupid because he was in a band and could have any girl he wants and wouldnt go for me. I driffed to sleep thinking about the events of today.

I couldnt wait for tomorrow.

a/n
soo yea I no boring chapter I had to introduce the idea of them liking eachother somehow. will update soon.