Her Touch

Kara's POV
----------
My vision fell hazy. I could barely see the woman on top of me. My cheeks were boiling from embarrassment, but it was pleasurable embarrassment. I never once envisioned myself having sex with anyone, let alone Lena! However, now that it was finally going to happen, it was all I could think about.

I felt a switch flip inside my mind. All of a sudden, thoughts of sticky buns and stuffed animals turned into visions of rough, passionate sex. As the thoughts surged through my mind, I gripped Lena's hair, pulling her face closer into mine. I wanted her tongue deeper inside my mouth. I didn't want there to be any distance between our bodies. I'd spent long enough, away from Lena. Now was my chance to finally be as close and as intimate as I wanted with her.

Her tongue felt warm against mine. They danced inside my mouth, swirling round and round. As Lena pulled away from our kiss, she bit my lip, pulling it along with her, briefly, before letting go. I opened my eyes to gaze in hers. Our eyes locked, as I let out one deep breath.

Without even thinking, two words slipped out from my mouth.
"Fuck me."
I'd never really sworn before. Maybe that was one of my first swear words? It was at least my first time saying 'fuck' in that kind of context.

"Stand up Kara." Lena stated.

"Why?" I tried to ask her.

"Just do as I say."

To satisfy Lena, I stood up. She grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around, so that my back was facing her. She yanked down the zip to my bodysuit, and slid it off from my skin. Now, I was almost naked. All I had on was my bra and my panties, both white, in a near matching set.

She turned me back around, and pinned me down to the bed, finishing from where we left off. She managed to get her hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. She didn't take it off though. I guess she was just getting it ready for later.

She made her way down my body. She started by nibbling my ears, then she licked my neck. From there, she kissed my chest, and left a trail of kisses down to my belly button. Her hands slithered up the sides of my panties, and pulled them down to my ankles.

"You're already wet." Lena said, with wide eyes. "Soaking, in fact..."
I wasn't entirely sure what Lena meant, if I was honest. All of this was completely new to me. But I trusted Lena's judgement. I'm sure she had much more experience in this field of work than I did. I wasn't even sure how two girls had sex together, but I wanted her to show me.

"I know you want to, so just do it." I told her.

"Only if you're sure." she playfully smirked.

Before I had a chance to reply, I felt her fingers shoot inside me. I sharply inhaled. I wasn't sure what to expect now, she'd already taken me by surprise. Lena was using her middle and ring finger to pull at my walls. I didn't feel in control of my body anymore. I let out a loud moan, as I threw my head back. This was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. This strange sensation filled my body, forcing me to grip tightly to my bed sheets.

"Lena... What are you doing to me?!" I thought to myself.

She kept going, getting faster and faster. I'd lost touch with all of my senses, yet somehow, my body was trembling. Just having her fingers inside me felt so arousing. I couldn't begin to imagine what more she could possibly do to make me feel this good.

Just when I thought she was out of surprises, Lena spread my legs out wide and put her head between them. I moaned even louder this time, and I heard Lena mumble a moan too. I must've been turning her on as well.

My clitoris was pulsating under the pressure from her tongue. The way she was sucking on it, made me want to scream with overwhelming pleasure. I threw my hands into her hair and pressed her head deeper into me. I found my hips, grinding into her wet, slippery tongue. I wasn't sure what was going on, my body had a mind of its own. It was as if I was under Lena's spell.

Lena did not stop. Her fingers were still tugging at my insides and her mouth was still over my clit. Having both at the same time, made my mind go blank.
"Agh Lena I don't feel so-" I groaned, arching my back. "Mmhhh!"
The sheer pleasure was too much for me, that I had my eyelids clenched shut.

"I think you're near your limit, naughty girl." Lena teased, pulling away. "I'm gonna make you cum."

She slipped her two fingers into my mouth, roaming them around my tongue, making them wet. She put those same fingers back in her own mouth and licked my spit off of them, replacing it with her own.
"Did I tell you that you taste delicious?"

Of course I was embarrassed by what she said. I tilted my head to the side, trying to hide my face. Lena showed no mercy with what she did next though. Her wet fingers violently rubbed circles around my clitoris. My legs were shaking, my whole body twitching from this immense, hot feeling.

"Lenaaaa!!" I screamed.
My body tensed, as my eyes burst wide open. A galloping blaze overtook my body. I just came. Lena gave me my first orgasm, and it was heavenly. In the immediate moments that followed, I felt my body collapse in on itself. I was exhausted, and my heavy breathing showed for it.

"I'm so proud of you, babygirl." Lena said, putting herself back on top of me.
There was a look in her eye, that told me we weren't finished yet.

"Now, it's my turn to have some fun."