Familiar Feelings

Lena's POV
----------
Cradled in Kara's arms, we soared through the sky. The clouds in our way, parted as we cut through them. This feeling, of the wind in my hair, and the way Kara's hands held my body, felt oddly familiar. It was as if I'd already flown through the sky, huddled in her arms. I couldn't remember anything else, other than this feeling. Maybe I'd dreamt of this before.

By now, the sky was black. It's late evening, it's winter, and it's cold. As much as the city looked gorgeous from up in the sky, illuminated by tiny dots of light, I would much rather be at Kara's apartment, cuddling on her sofa.

Her pace slowed, as we approached her room. I love Kara's place. It's so cozy and inviting. I wish I could live with her... Maybe now, that's becoming a possibility.
"We're here Lena." she said.
A smile grew on my face. I couldn't wait to crack open this bottle of vodka and drink the night away with Kara. I'd waited for a day like this for a long time.

As we landed, Kara gestured for me to go in first. She has huge glass doors that open up, just behind her TV.
"Make yourself at home! I'm gonna go get changed." she said, grabbing a hairband from the cabinet that the TV was on. She twirled her hair up into a ponytail, walking to her room. I set Kara's gift bag near the cabinet, and closed the doors.

"What a shame!" I chuckled. "Am I not allowed to watch?"

Kara's face flushed with crimson, once again. She's beyond cute when she's embarrassed.

"I mean... Uhm... If you really have to... I don't mind." Kara stammered.

"Got any spare PJs?" I asked, trying to deduct attention from what I'd just said. "I could do with changing out of these office clothes."

Kara beckoned me over to her bedroom. Her apartment is all open planned, it's huge. She has so much space to work with, yet everything is cluttered. It's cute though, and it portrays her character very well.

She pulled out an oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants for me to wear. She grabbed something similar for herself too, and placed them over her bed.

"I hope you don't mind these." she said to me, taking off her cape.
Her suit is very elaborate. I always wondered how it all pieced together, and now I can finally watch how, as she takes it off. She sat down on the bed and unzipped her boots, pulling them off, one at a time. Next, she stood up and unclipped the golden belt around her waist, letting it fall to her ankles, before stepping out of it.

All she had left on now, were a pair of black tights, her scarlet skirt and the blue top with the Super emblem on it. I couldn't wait to see the rest of it on the floor...
She slid her skirt off, revealing a deep blue bodysuit. I never realised that Supergirl wore a bodysuit underneath all of that red.

Kara looked so sexy in what she was wearing. I didn't want her to take anything else off. The bodysuit was tight, and the dark blue colour helped to contour each of her body's curves.

"Kara-" I suddenly gasped, striding towards her.

Grabbing her by the waist, I pushed her down into the pillows on her bed. Her bed set was white, with green and blue accents on the covers. I would've said that they were sweet, just like her. But no. Kara didn't look adorable. She looked fuckable, and that's exactly what I intended on doing.

"Lena what are you doing?!" Kara asked me, anxiously.

"I'm gonna fuck you, and you're gonna love every second of it." I replied, kicking off my shoes.

My hands trailed up and down her body, caressing her sides and her stomach. I wanted to get Kara's senses tingling, making her feel things she's never felt before. I was going to kiss her lips, but instead, I grazed my lips across her neck. She let out a small gasp, as a reply. The more I touched Kara, the more she closed her eyes. She sounded hesitant at first, but the way her body was reacting to my touch, told me that she was enjoying every second of it.

I sucked on her neck some more, hoping to leave a hickey or two. Kara is mine now, and I wanted to mark my territory. She kept gasping, and every time she did, it sent a rush through my body. I felt hot and turned on by the sound of her voice. Foreplay is key to great sex, but I just couldn't wait any longer. My body was thirsty for hers. I needed her.

Pressing my lips to Kara's, I started to make out with her, while I slid my hands down to take off her tights. Our lips parted, while I repositioned my body to pull her black stockings off. Once they were on the floor, I slipped my tongue back into her mouth.

"Was this really happening?" I thought to myself...