8: in LOVE

[Kirvy's POV]

I just got home, and I'm floating.

This feeling is so different.

I never felt so happy as I am right now with Pearl. Yesterday, I expressed my feelings towards Pearl Solidad in public, and today at detention is so memorable for both of us. I don't mind writing 500 sentences of "I'm sorry, sir." Instead, I made a thousand saying, "I LOVE YOU, Pearl," and our principal just laughed about it. He sent us to the AVR to clean.

"Mr. Soriano, what did I ask you to write?" Tanong ni sir Principal na parang galit, pero parang nagpipigil din ng tawa.

"500 sentences of I'm sorry, sir!"

"Then what did you do with the 500?"

"Sir, I made 1000. I love you, sir!"

"And?"

"Sir, I don't mind detention with the girl I love. I love what I did, and I'm not sorry for it, so instead, I write, "I love you, Pearl," so you will know my reason why I am here in front of you for the first time."

"I've heard you have been kicked out twice in your class with this girl, too," he said, staring at Pearl, whose face was so red from embarrassment.

"Yeah. But I don't regret it. It was my mistake for not controlling my feelings over her. I also learned that "love is just like diarrhea; when you have it, you can't control it!"

"Hahahahaha!" malutong ang tawa ni Sir at si Pearl sinapak ako.

"Bakit? It's true. Can't you see it? Feel it? How many times do I have to prove it? How many more classes must I ditch to be with you?"

"Hahahaha" natawa parin si Sir, pero si Pearl nagtago na sa likod ko sa sobrang hiya. "You made me laugh today, Soriano, so precious. I tell you what, why don't you and Pearl clean the AVR instead? Here is the key."

Panay kurot ni Pearl sa akin ng mabasa niya ang sinulat ko sa "500 sorry, sir" turns to "1000 I love you, Pearl."

When I found the switch, it was dark inside the AVR, and I wondered why the principal asked us to clean a clean area. AVR is spotless.

"It's cleaned. He tricked us. But why?" Tanong ni Pearl na napa-iling lang ako.

I started to walk around. And I found the table with the laptop and the projector on it it. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. All the computers here at the university are connected. So, I opened the laptop using the network. Ay hinanap ko ang PC sa office ko! I downloaded a few good movies then. After typing my password, there! I'm on my account! After choosing the movie, I set up the projector and the white screen.

"MOVIE DATE."

"The principal wants us to do this, but why would he send us here? No one is allowed in here unless you have authorization from him. Will he get in trouble for this?"

Nakita ko si Pearl na bumalik at may dala siyang bag, na curious ako kung anong laman. "Check this out! Who do you think left a bag of goodies in here?"

"Let me see." Inagaw ko ang bag at binuksan, "WHAT THE HELL?"

Yup! Junk foods at White Wine with wine glass pa ang laman

Hmmm, who left this here? I smell fishy! Is this a trap?

"Where did you find it?" I ask.