First Day Of School (Part 2)

I walked out of Principal Harry's office smiling to myself. He let me off with a warning since it was my first day, but little does he know it wouldn't be my last offense. I always got in trouble at my old school. My parents didn't really think it was a big deal as long as I kept my grades up and it wasn't too bad. They always said I had to be smart if I wanted to be a good Beta one day and I am. They thought I would make a great Beta because I know when there's a time to play and when it was time to get down to business. My dad would take me with him to some of the meetings so I could see what it was like being the Beta of a pack and I got really good at it, I took my job seriously. I was the best female fighter in the whole pack and could even beat some of male fighters. My parents were very proud and I loved them more than anything.

I sighed and pulled out my schedule to find out what my first class was since I was already late. The paper said I had spanish first period. As I headed in the direction of that class I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going because I was studying my shedule, I collided with a girl pressed up against a boy.

The girl fell on her ass then looked up at me shocked, "You stupid bitch. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well my bad. I didn't see you and I don't think there's anything wrong with me." I said cocking my head to the side.

"How the hell could you miss me? I was standing right there." She screamed, her shrieking voice causing my ears to hurt. She got up from the floor glaring at me. She wasn't that tall but the 6 inch heels she was wearing made her tower over me. Her face was caked in so much make up she looked like a circus clown and I could tell she had a fake tan. The clothes she was wearing didn't make her look any better. The short red skirt stopped right at the bottom of her flat ass and the white halter top was cut down so low I could see her lime green bra pushing her boobs up. I snapped my eyes back up not wanting to see that vomit worthy body of hers.

I rolled my eyes, "It was pretty easy actually."

"You're so stupid." She said looking down at me disgusted.

"Grace, forget about her." The guy that she was just sucking faces with said. I looked over a him and immediately froze. He was the sexiest guy I had ever laid eyes on. He was taller than me about 6'3, towering over my 5'8 form. He had short low-cut black hair and was musclar. His eyes were light brown with green specks in them and once I looked into them I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. They held my full attention.

My wolf started to stir for the first time since my parents death. She was going crazy wanting to get out now. But I held her back as she started to scream.

'Mate.' The one word I did NOT want to hear especially with him. His posture just radiated power. 'He's an Alpha idiot!' My wolf screamed still trying to claw her way out.

"Mate." The guy whispers. As that word slips from his mouth, I snap out of the trans I was in and step back. I didn't want an alpha mate, I'd had my fair share of dominate, over protective, possessive alphas in my life. Okay it was only one but that was enough to keep me away from any others. God, why can't things ever go my way?

I took another step back from him causing him to growl lowly. I glanced over at the girl, Grace, making sure she hadn't heard him because she's human. She didn't look like she had heard, she just looked at us with a confused face. I swallowed then look back over at the guy. I refuse to call him my mate because I don't want him. I couldn't run away because if I did he would chase me down and mark me now. I could tell his wolf was close to the suface and I didn't want to provoke him more.

He took a step toward me and stretched his arm out like he was about to grab my arm, but before he could a man walked around the corner and yelled at us to get to class. I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw him gaining control back over his wolf. I turned and headed in the direction my class should be.