Chapter 7

Previously on alyssa's Diary...

I got in the building, and hid behind the old dusty counter.

"So? CJ? I heard you tried to torture my men and get them to tell you where I keep my Packages" I heard an angry voice say. It was Tyrell's voice.

"I...That's incorrect I don't know what your're talking about bro" I heard the person he was talking to say , with a shakey voice.

I looked up from behind the counter and saw Alexander, Kayden,Davontae,TeeJay and Jack. On one side and my the other guy, Cj with 4 other boys on the other.

Tyrell took something out of his pocket,which kinda looked like a gun....
''Oh fxck...'' I whispered so no one could hear me. It was a gun .

I put my head down from behind the counter and tried to calm myself down and wondering why I came to this place in the first place, THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING SO NOSEY!

And he pointed it at the guy!

Jack looked like it didn't bother him at all what the Fxck is wrong with this N*gga!

The rest of the boys didn't mind the fact that was pointing a gun at Cj.

It suddenly went quiet, so I looked up to see what was happening.

And I heard a gun shot....

***************************************************

I hid behind the counter again, worried and praying that this guy didn't get shot.

I hate Tyrell with a passion, why do the hot ones always have to be bad for you. ugh.

Oh yeah!? right back to the shooting....

I looked up again, which was a very bad idea because I got caught....

My brother could recognise my hair and my eyebrows, but hey I've got good eyebrows thoo:)

That's not the point, the point is that I got caught and I can't escape. Just my rotten luck.

Once I heard mumbling I knew it was about me, I cant believe that my own brother snitched on me to Tyrell. I don't know if its just me but that's the Sibling code: NEVER SNITCH ON EACHOTHER!

I stood up and stormed up to Jack yelling ''Why would you snitch on me?'', and gave him the biggest slap of his life.

I then turned around and saw the guys glaring at me with a shocked look on their faces, at that moment I knew that IFxcked up.

I totally forgot about those guys. Dang it...

I felt a hand on my arm pulling me in a corner once I followed the arm to the person I realised that it was Tyrells hand. OMGGGG.

''What the Fxck are you doing here and how do you know about this place?!'' Tyrell raged.

''Uhmm... well alexander is not the best whisperer and besides I was in the hallway when you guys were talking about coming here and my Brother was involved so I had to come. Where the fxck is the guy that you shot?"I said scared for my life, But of course trying not to show him that I actually am.

I saw his eyecolour change from a dark brown to a greyish black....I got so scared.

"Are we done here?" ''cj asked not sure

I turned around facing his direction and jumped out of my skin.

I thought he was dead..

''Wow..?"

''Well, if your here then who just got shot ?" I Asked confused af.

"No one..'' Davontae said. ''Tyrell shot the celling, He did it to scare Everyone."

''Well it worked alright!'' I said giving him a dirty look.

''We need to talk, NOW!'' Tyrell said with an emphasis on 'now'. I'm not gonna lie, it gave me goosebumps.

He once again grabbed my arm and pulled me to a dark room.

''Where the Fxck are we?'' I asked scared thinking that he was going to kill me...

"What do you want? "Tyrell asked me, as if I was wanting something from him..?

"Ummm....well since you asked...your my partner for the Robot Baby asighnment and if we do it right it'll be worth 85% of our grade and I really have to pass that class'' I said nervously, what? He asked?

"Ok... That was all you had to say?"He asked confused and annoyed.
I think he's angry of the fact that he thinks I followed him and his little gang just to tell him about the project. But to be honest, I followed because my brother was involved and I guess I was just nosy.
"I'll text you tomorrow" He said in a stern voice.

"Umm okay, sure yeah, umh, I'll see you tomorrow then..." I said feeling so lightheaded AND Nervous, does he even have my number?
He probably knew I was nervous which made him chuckle.
His chuckle made me have goosebumps, I am so glad I don't blush that would be so embarrassing.
"ughh bye!''I managed to say and walked out of the dark room making sure I was going the right way.
The boys went to a different room to finsish there negociation,I looked at Jack and gave him the death glare.

and then I looked at the rest of the guys, I noticed that Kayden was looking at me the whole time. He's quite cute.

***************************************

FILLER CHAPTER

- Naya