Chapter3

My mom just called me downstairs and told me that I was going to start school next week.
I can't believe that I am actually here in California. I kinda miss my friends and Family back in England.
This is my first time moving houses!

I lived in my old house in England for about 17 years.

Iguess I'm saying all this because I didn't go anywhere yet, maybe if I explore California I will start to like it.

I hope that people will actually like me in my new HIGHSCHOOL!

I just can't wait for school I'm so excited but yet so scared what if people don't like me I guess we'll find out next week!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
My alarm went off at 7:10 AM I got out of bed with laziness and dragged my feet to the bathroom, I then brushed my teeth,took a 15 minute shower, brushed out my messy hair and put leave in conditioner on it to define my curls, and I did my edges.
I was to lazy to do a fancy hairstyle so as usual I put my hair up in a pineapple so my tight curls could show.
After I did my hair I exited the bathroom to put on my clothes. I wore blue jeans and a cropped jumper which was gray.

I then unplugged my phone from the wall to check what time it was 7:55am with me checking the time leaving me 3 minutes to pack my bag I threw my wallet,textbooks,makeup, mints, gum snacks and ran downstairs took an apple locked the door making my way to the bus stop. It took five minutes for the bus to come which was a relief I didn't want to be late on the first day of school that being said I have to get my schedule...

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Oh, Boy... I am lost.. I don't have an idea where I'm going they gave me my own timetable so I could know what classes I was in in the week I was supposed to be in room 216 I couldn't find it!
This school is so big I got lost in it.

The warning bell rang and the animal-like students starts scrambling from their assembled groups and lockers and heading towards their classes.
Sh*t I'm going to be late and I still have idea where my first calls is. I was going to pull my schedule out but, just when I was about to pull it out, I collide with a solid brick wall, dropping my bag and all of my books in my hand and I fell on my butt.
I glare at the innocent red brick wall that was sticking out a bit out the hallway while placing my hand on my injured butt, now sore from the collision.

OUCH....When did that  get there? And why would someone design it to stick out like that?

I stood back up to find people laughing at my stupidity. I hastily reach down and collect all of my belongings, not even putting it back in the shoulder bag before quickly turning around.
Not even 10 seconds after turning around, history repeats itself and I collide to the floor and hit something hard, it was definitely a human and not a wall this time. My belongings crash onto the floor again and I feel the pain in my butt intensify.

Great, not only did I just fall again but I think the same people that where watching me fall before were watching me again, boy, am I embarrassing. Just freaking great!

"Are you blind? Cant you see that I was walking here?!" A voice growls.

I look into argitated gray eyes of the most breathtakingly gorgeous guy I have ever met.

There were 5 other guys around the guy that growled at me, calling them hot is an understatment.

There were like freaking threes i couldn't see anything else their shoulders are so broad and big it was so friggin' attractive.

''Excuse me, but you're the one that should look where your going, I mean you and you're f*cking trees right over there should look where your going. I don't give two flying sh*ts if you're in a bad mood or not you still don't treat anybody like that especially not a girl!''

The rest of the students gathered around us and kept making those silly comments and kept saying:

''OOOHHH!''....''YOU GO GIRL!'' I actually felt proud if myself for saying that, i used to be a shy girl and al' but i've changed i'm done I fight my own battles I am done of people thinking that they cant treat me like sh*t just because I decide not to fight back or stick up for myself but now I will fight!

''OOOHHH!.''..."Tyrell she sure did tell you off!" one of his friends exclaimed which made the rest of the students that were gathered around us laugh including me.

Hmmm... so his name is Tyrell.

''Shut up Alex!'' Tyrell growled, the bell went right after that.

SAVED BY THE BELL!

I knew that if i stayed there he was going to have a go at me so i decided to run right after the bell rang,the students that were gathered around us decided to leave and go to class, I didn't know where I was going but it hopefully was away from the beautiful greek god named Tyrell Damn why do the cute ones always have to be hard to get.

''Going somewhere?'' I heard something behind me, instead of turning around i started running AGAIN! why did he have to be so fast!

''AHHHH! Let go of me you son of a motherless goat!" I screamed, people started gathering around again, don't they have a class to be in...CLASS oh crud i have class oh boy, first day and i'm already late for my first lesson.

''This isnt over.'' Tyrell said while taking his hand off my shoulders,smirked and walked away.

''Wait!'' I shouted hoping he would actually turn around.

Which he did yay!

''Do you know where room 216 is?'' he smirked and then lead the way.

"Thanks and sorry about what i said earlier i didn't mean it, well i did but i'm sorry for the way i said it. oh sh*t i'm making it worse lets j -"

''It's okay, see ya around.''he said like it didn't bother him.Boy do i talk to much.

***

I will right more soon hope ya'll passengers enjoyed this chapter of the book so far.
Pls stick around so you can explore and find out new and interesting thing in this journey.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, if made.

pls show youre support by voting and commenting on the book love you all.

- Naya