Chaper 6

" Alyssa! Wake the hell up you have school today! Didn't you hear your alarm go off!" My mom yelled from downstairs which made me jump out of my skin.

At least I'm awake now!
I stood up and dragged myself to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and showered applied some makeup, and threw on some clothes.
Today I'm wearing:

A black off the shoulder top,
With high waisted jeans and
knee/thigh high boots.

Today I'm going to try and avoid Taylor and Tyrrell because lots of drama happen when I'm around them.
I bet that that is not even going to happen but I'll still try to.

"Alyssa get down here now!" My mom yelled, making me jump out of my skin.
"I'm coming momma" I call her momma if I'm in trouble or want something lol.

When I went downstairs my mom and dad were smiling, they were definitely up to something.
"Look outside ally" my momma said.
I did as she told, looked outside and I couldn't believe what I saw.
There was a white Range Rover on our driveway. I turned around as my dad passed me the keys to it.
"OMG! Thanks" I said while hugging my parents.
I can't  believe it's my car!

Mine!

"We thought about it and got you a car because you've been so hard working, in school and you took it so well when I told you that we were going to move. And we don't want to be the ones to drop you to school, or give you money for the bus, to go to school every day. So we got you a present.......YOUR dream car! We love you baby." My mom said and my smiling in agreement.

I look over to Jack, he rolled his eyes at me, I don't get why he's been this distant with me lately.

NOTE TO SELF: Talk to Jack more.

Well...I need to prepare for school, all I need to do now is eat! And after that I can go to school in my new ride ;)

*************
AT SCHOOL

"Cool ride"
"Awww I wish I had that car"
"That car is so big"
"OMG"

Were the things that I heard (hehe) as I locked my car,and walked out of schools parking lot.
Next thing I saw was a Brand New BMW pull up right in front of me.
Guess who was in it....
Taylor, Tyrell and my brother...Jack!
I can't believe Jack, why would he hang out with Taylor. I understand that he's friends with Tyrrell now..... I know right he's cool enough to hang out with Tyrrell.

Taylor looked at me and started laughing, they were probably talking about me.

"It's okay Alyssa, don't forget your goal for today, Don't let them get to you especially her!" I said trying to calm myself down.

Why is she being so horrible to me?

I walked to school and saw Pearl, Charlotte, Jace, Aminata and Yvette in a group talking.

Aminata saw me and ran up to me giving me a hug and everyone else joined in squashing the life out of me.
We all burst out laughing, until Taylor ,Tyrrell and Jack walked in.

When they walked in, Taylor's crew joined as did Tyrrell's crew.

They stood still for a bit started, laughing and split up.
Taylor and her Barbie wannabe squad were headed our way.
"Hi freaks! Hope you had a great morning so far?"She asked innocently while battering her fake eyelashes. I swear this girl is fake, she puts on 5 pounds of make up, wears inappropriate clothes. Like what is her problem.