14. The Big Mistake

~ELSA’S POV~

I walked down the hall with my head down, holding my books against my chest. I could feel everyone’s stares on me, I hated the attention. I silently walked to my locker, ignoring a few mean comments coming from the other students. I got my books but when I turned around I was face to face with Toothiana, I gasped and backed up against the lockers.

“Back so soon?” Toothiana said with an evil grin.

“What do you want Toothiana?” I asked trying to sound tough.

“To finish what you started.” She said as she pushed my shoulder into the locker slightly.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” I asked, not wanting to deal with this right now.

“I want revenge, Frozen.” She said, her smile fading.

“You already got your revenge, now leave me alone!” I yelled as I tried to move around her but her little groupie got in my way, and forced me to stay.

“But you’re so weak, and fun to mess with.” She said as the girls around me giggled.

Weak?

She has no idea what I’m capable of.

“Toothiana let her go!” I heard a voice say behind the group of girls. It was Jack.

I tried to break through the crowd of girls again but one of the girls pushed me hard back into the lockers and I hit my head hard.

Something bad is about to happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

~RAPUNZEL’S POV~

I walked down the hall with Anna when I noticed a group huddled next to the lockers.

“What’s going on?” I asked Anna.

“No idea, let’s check it out!” Anna said excitedly.

We both jogged to the end of the hallway where the crowd was, suddenly I heard something hit the lockers hard. And that thing was Elsa.

“ELSA!” I screamed squeezing through the crowd. I got to where Elsa was and stood in front of her to guard her from the girls.

“Move out of the way blondie!” Toothiana yelled angrily. And that rang a bell in my head. The nightmare I had. Was it coming true?

“Back off Tooth.” I said glaring at her.

“Meg, Astrid, get her off.” Tooth ordered.

Meg grabbed my long blonde hair and tugged and Astrid shoved me back into the crowd. Where was Anna? Why isn’t she helping?!