Disney High

Description:

Elsa Frozen and her sister, Anna Frozen, are new to the high school, Disney High. Anna quickly becomes friends with lots of the other students at Disney High...but Elsa not so much. Elsa pushes all the other students away and no one knows why, not even her own sister. Will Elsa learn to let people in? Or will an eternal winter tear everyone apart...

Characters:

Elsa Frozen, Anna Frozen, Rapunzel Corona, Jack Frost, Merida Brave, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Pocahontas Powhatan, Flynn Rider, Ariel Finn, Kristoff Stone, Hans Westergaurd

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey everyone! So I thought of this story idea a few months ago and I've been writing some chapters and I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in reading this story. Basically a better explanation is it's a high school were all the Disney characters go to (and Dreamworks too I guess haha) and they experience adventure, romance, drama, and heartbreaks through their highschool year at Disney High. Elsa and Jack still have their ice powers, so don't worry about that. The characters will mostly stay the same, they're just more modern.

I want this to be a good story and I want you all to be anxious to read each part, I don't want to waste a lot of effort into this if no one is going to read it; so give this some votes or comments if you're interested. I'll post the first chapter super soon!

*Storyline belongs to me

*Characters DO NOT belong to me

Thank you! (:

~Peace!~

-Anonymous Author