Who The F*** Are You??

I am currently sitting on the ground. Exciting isn't it? I am on the phone with Will, who is also, sitting on the ground but half way across the world. In Shanghai. On a mission. I get stuck with Ratchet. I have nothing against Ratchet, he's pretty awesome once he opens up to you.

        Why am I grounded? It's because Ratchet found out that I am, I guess, not human? So I am now his experiment. For now. The worst part: It's not only my team that's deployed, the Autobots are gone too. Believe it or not, the ground does get quite boring so I decided to go and turn on the TV. My luck, it was another bad idea.

        "Newsflash from the BBC. Breaking news out of Shanghai. There's been a major toxic spill in the Shanghai factory district. We're staying on top of this developing story for you. We will bring you any new information as we get it." I sighed, "That's where Will and Epps are right now. And why can't I go?" Ratchet came out of his 'Office' as he likes to call it. "Because if the Decepticons find out you are one of them, they will stop at nothing to take you. Until we find out for sure, you have to stay right where you are."

        A few days later the team came back. I was nervous when I didn't see Will walk in. "Where's Will?" I asked walking up to Epps "He's in the truck. Something shook him up." I ran over to Will's truck and knocked on the passenger window. He let his head fall to the steering wheel as I opened the door and got in, "What's going on? You didn't come in with Epps. That's like your thing." I asked concerned. "I'm sorry," Will said sounding defeated. "There was just something that the thing said that is constantly running over and over through my head like a fricken movie projector." I looked at him confused, "And that would be?" I asked slowly and cautiously. Hey, some people get defensive! "He said, 'The Fallen shall rise again' "

        "Huh," I said contemplating what that might mean. "What did the Autobots say?" Will sighed, "All Optimus said was, 'Not today.' So obviously they know what it meant." Will said getting flustered. "Alright alright, chillax. I'm going to go talk to them. Ok?" I reassured and jumped out of the truck and walked back to the hangar. "Kade, how are you?" Optimus asked as he saw me walk back in. "Eh, as good as a concrete floor can get." I joked. "For your protection and safety, certain precautions had to be made." Wasn't the first time I heard that this week. "I realize."

        I heard my phone ring, Where the hell is it? I walked around, trying to follow the sound when I saw Sideswipe in vehicle mode, and my phone on the passenger seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Ha ha very funny Mr. I'm So Awesone You Cant Touch Me. Open up." I laughed my way though the sentence, randomly thinking up words as I thought of them. Sides fired up his engine and started doing circles around me. What is he doing? This isn't like him. I started to think of why but he finally stopped, facing the front of the hangar and opened the door. I got in and grabbed my phone but as I went to get out. He shut the door.

        "C'mon Sides, let me out. Its not funny anymore, your scaring me." I said with nervousness in my voice. I didn't get a reply, he just drove out of the base when I saw another identical Stingray drive into the hangar. What the hell is happening? I kept my eye on the transforming car, "Kade?" It yelled. It was Sideswipe. But if that's Sideswipe. Who is this? I started to slightly panic. "Sides!" I tried yelling back to him, I tried breaking the window, I tried kicking open the door. The car just jumped into high gear and bolted off base. All I did was cause the seat belts to strap me to the seat as tight as they could go. As I looked from the window over to the steering wheel, I saw the Decepticon symbol. "Oh shit."

        I started frantically yelling for Ratchet or Sideswipe, anyone who could hear me but we were too far off base. There were whirs and buzzes coming from the car, talking to someone? The car went from being Sideswipe to its own. A Mercedes-Benz. "Who the hell are you? What do you want from me!" I yelled kicking at the stereo and anything else I could think of that might hurt. I gave up and just sat quietly in the seat with my arms around my knees that are up to my chest. "Could you loosen the belt a little?" I asked quietly and it did actually loosen to a comfortable tightness.

        After quite a while of driving, we pulled up to a run down, abandoned gas station in the middle of no where. The door opened and the belt unbuckled itself. I got out and stood up, I tried to walk but fell. "Are you alright?" The car transformed and helped me back up. "Yeah, damn legs are asleep. If you are supposidly a Con, why are you being so nice?" I questioned looking up at the giant machine as he stood up straight. "Because, youngling, I have waited for a long time to find you and bring you home with us. It is, and always was your destiny, since the moment you left our planet." He said with a soft tone. If that's even possible for a robot.  I looked around and saw a giant rock. I walked over to it and sat down, trying to process what the Mercedes was talking about. "Hold up a second Mr.Mercedes Benz. You said since the moment left your planet. 

        The car knelt down and looked at me. "There is much you have yet to learn. You are one of the many sent from Cybertron to be destined for great things. A number of sparklings were marked as the next generation Decepticon Special Forces, an order of Lord Megatron incase of total destruction of the Decepticon army." I looked at him in shock, "Wa-pa-pa! Shhh, hold on a minute Dr. Destiny, did you just say Lord Megatron? Like Mr. I'm Gonna Destroy This Planet Because I'm Having A Good Day, Lord Megatron? And what the hell is with the Cybertronians having a top secret, Elite Force? Please tell me the Autobots had something, bigger question being, how am I involved with this. Answer me that, please." The Cybertronian let out a sigh, What did I do, am I going to die. What if I die, is he going to kill me! Oh Damn...

        "You are just like your mother Blockade." Wait on a horse here, what's with everyone calling me Blockade! "Can I at least know your name, so I dont keep calling you Dr. Doolittle in my head." I closed my eyes and let out a chuckle, when I opened them there was a sports car in front of me with the passanger door open. "Soundwave."

Code Delta (Transformers Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara