My Name, Is Optimus Prime

We drove for a little while, I guess you could say we were escorted, but we found ourselves standing in an abandoned alley.

        "Why'd you bring us here?" Sam asked, then I saw a semi approach us then behind there was a TopKick, Solstice, Sam's Camaro, Rescue Hummer, and a Stingray. "Sam?" I cautiously asked with the tone of, 'this is all your fault'.

        When they got close enough they just stopped. The semi took the longest but they all transformed into robots. I just stood wondering if they were going to try and kill us like Qatar or just now. The truck lent down and asked if Sam was Sam then began introducing their team. "Ok let me see if I get this right," I asked and the leader, and he allowed me to. "Optimus, the leader. Ratchet the medic, Bumblebee Sam's guardian, happy-go-lucky Jazz, weapon guru Ironhide, and trigger-happy Sideswipe. Did I miss anything?" I asked. "I like that one," I heard Ratchet say.

        "If you're looking for the All Spark I might know who could help with that." I said and Sam looked at me. "They are intergalactic robots and you know how to help them. You are the strangest friend I've ever known." 

        "The coordinates to the cubes location, were imprinted on his glasses." Sam looked up at Optimus. "How did you know about the glasses."

        "Ebay."

        "Sam, go with Bumblebee and get those glasses. I have to go back to my truck and grab my phone. Ill meet you en-route to the base." I instructed. "I'll give you a lift." I heard Ratchet say. "Thanks."

        "Autobots, rollout!" Optimus said and as they transformed back in to vehicles, I yelled at Sam. "When we reach the base. Don't touch, don't speak, just follow my lead." I climbed into Ratchet and we left for my truck.

        I told Ratchet to stop where he was, I got out ran over to Will's truck and fired it up. "Follow me."