Deadly Duo

I got in the Mercedes, or Soundwave, and told him to take me home, but it didn't happen like that. I ended up, standing and looking at the mech before me, known by Megatron. He had his back to me but that didn't stop his ever so curious second in command, Starscream from noticing.

"What is this, Soundwave? Shouldn't you be pinpointing the Autobot base from space right now? And what is this, a little human toy you have acquired?" The smaller Con stepped forward and down to get a better look at my ant-like size.

"That's enough Starscream. This human may not be of any value to me but she is in my highest priority." Soundwave approached the second in command, his foot in front of me in a protective manor. Why am I held in such high regard to him? This makes no sense.

"Silence. This human is no threat, more like an ally." Megatron finally turned to look at the bickering robots and my useless life form. "Welcome home, Blockade."

"Again with the 'Blockade' thing. I don't know who you think I am to you but my name is Kaydlin Lennox, and if you haven't noticed, I'm human." I looked up at the leader, who's expression showed disappointment.

"You are one of us, just in a human form. Your name on Cybertron, given to you by your father was Blockade. I was the one to send you to earth once the war began. Now you are back with us, and will serve the Decepticon cause like your ancestors before you." Megatron's voice relaxed with every word. "You said my father, and who exactly might that be?"

Megatron looked to Starscream and Soundwave then turned so he was looking away from us. Starscream removed himself from the emotion filled room so it was just Big Ugly and Soundwave.

"Me." Soundwave knelt down and looked at me then got up and walked away.

"Wait! Hold on a second. If I'm your daughter, then why am I human?" I looked at the two mechs for an answer.

"You don't have to be. You can choose." I took my gaze from Megatron to my father, now in his human form walking towards me. "You just have to know what you want. Think about it, and let it do the rest."

Flashback

A figure walked over to my barely awake body. "Remember where you belong Blockade. We will always love you, no matter what I will find you again. I promise. Remember who I am, remember what you are. Be safe."

"It was you." I looked at him, who was now standing always behind me. "I remember you, I remember what you said to me before you sent me here. You promised you'd find me and you did!" I ran over to him and embraced him in a hug, the long awaited return of my actual father brought me to tears. Realization dawned on me at that moment and I pulled away from him. Curiosity on his face from my actions.

"What about the Autobots, I basically live with them. What if they find out? They'll kill me!" Soundwave put a protective hand on my cheek, a simple touch soothed my growing panic. "I wont let them."

"You will kill them." Megatron turned and looked at me.

"And why do you think I would do that?" I looked at him with a glare.

"Our planet was once peaceful, long before you knew of it. Autobots and Decepticons working together. Until one day we decided to go our separate ways, Optimus didn't like that. He started to reason with us, attempting to bring us back to side with them. Well, if you havent noticed, we're still at war. When Soundwave sent you off, Cybertron was destroyed. Autobots killing thousands that stood before them of Decepticon origin." Megatron turned away again. Like he was ashamed of what he said next. "Including your mother."

Shock washed over me like an ice storm. Slicing me so I bled a thousand years. To think I sided with them and their cause, those stupid, arrogant, little - "Blockade." 

I came back to reality and, hey, wasn't Big Ugly more, well, big? That must mean, "Oh my god. What, how?" I looked back at my father, who was still taller than me, but he was now back to his mech appearance. I looked down at my robotic alter-life form, I had no colour but I looked slim and agile. "Just like your mother."

"Soundwave, take her to get a vehicle mode and return immediately. I have things to discuss."

-

I found myself looking at a car lot, full of police cars. "Wait, there was a Con chasing Sam and I that was a police vehicle." Soundwave kept quiet, "Barricade."

I looked over to the cars as a really awesome sleek black and accented white came past. I scanned it when the humans were gone and transformed. This. Was. Awesome.

-

We got back to the Decepticon hide-out and Megatron looked pleased with my choice. "It suits you. You and your brother will be a very valuable asset."

"Wait, brother? I have a brother?" Megatron looked surprised at my reaction. "Yes. Did Soundwave not inform you on your little trip? It was your destiny from the moment your spark first ignited. You and your brother would be the deadliest duo. The Autobots knew of this and that is why you were sent here, to Earth. If they destroyed your brother then we would still have you to fight for us."

I looked towards the sound of metal footsteps to see Barricade walking in. "Barricade. Nice to see you still functional after your Autobot encounter. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Megatron walked over and pushed me toward the other police vehicle. Is he going to kill me. I totally stole his vehicle.

"Barricade meet your sister. Blockade."

----

Ah! Plot twisted you so hard! I literally was writing this and thought. What would make this more interesting. So what do you think. Im so sorry for all the people who were waiting for me to update. I had heavy writers block for forever! If you didn't know, the picture at the top (if on mobile) or on the side (if on web) is Blockade, or Kade, or Kaydlin's vehicle mode.

Anyways, really hope you enjoyed! I'm so sorry peoples! I have somewhere to go with this now. If you like it, please give me some feedback in the comments! I love to hear from you, what you want to happen, what you think I should do. All appreciated!!!

~RTP~