Chapter 35 -Happy ever after ?

Epilogue- Three years later

"Alright Mrs. Horan, this should be the last one." the doctor said to a tired Lexus. Lexus went into labor just a few days early before her actual due date. We weren't prepared the night she screamed at the top of her lungs she was in pain. Dacey and I were in the delivery room along with Niall when she was finally given the okay to push.

"You've got this Lexus, I love you." Niall said kissing the hand he was gripping for support.

Cade Emmett Horan came after what seemed like a millionium of waiting. Two appointed nurses swept him from the doctor's arms after he gave us a little peek at the pink bean covered with insides.

"Oh my gosh he's been in me for nine months?" Lexus asked astounded.

"Yes, love, he's ours." Niall said watching the nurses clean off the crying baby. His cries sounded like music, they were hushed when one nurse wrapped him up in a blanket and cradled him across the room.

"Here you go," The nurse smoothly placed the silent baby in his father's arms and Niall marveled at what seemed to be obvious that his child is beautiful.

"Wow," Niall's voice was hoarse. Tears clouded his ice-blue eyes and after that, they spilled over freely. "I love him."

Lexus, tired and weak, reached over and touched his shaking shoulder. "It's okay." she whispered comfortingly.

I wrapped my arms around Dacey's torso, needing to squeeze someone right now. Lexus was too weak to endeer anymore pain so Dacey was my solace. I rested my chin on her shoulder, my tears spilled over too. "I'm so proud."

Dacey hugged me just as desperately as I held on to her. "I am too."

"Did I scare you guys away?" Lexus inquired prior to the space we'd made when Cade was born.

"No." Dacey and I answered in unison. "You two need this moment."

"Thank you guys for being in here." Niall said half glancing at us before he returned his attention to his mushy face son. "I don't know if I'd made it any longer on my own."

"Yeah you looked like you were about to faint a couple of times." Dacey agreed.

"Knock, knock," We all turned. Liam was coming through the door with his wife Danielle followed by the rest of our visitors; Louis, Eleanor, Harry, and Zayn. "Where is little nugget junior?"

Niall had barely held up his arms for Liam. He was still in a trance by his son. "Is this what it feels like?" He whispered to Liam knowing he'd made it by his side.

"Yeah and it keeps getting better and better." Liam and Danielle had two kids; Grace and Kai and they were both around the same age three and four years old. "He's adorable."

"I want to see the little thing!" Danielle squealed. She completed the circle around Niall's arms and all of them made sounds of adoration to the silent baby resting in Niall's arms.

"I'd better find my way in if I want to get a peek at the nugget." Eleanor said, leaving her husband's side so she could squeeze in between the bunch and manage a glimpse at the newborn.

"I'm glad Natalie isn't like that anymore. You guys were suffocating her." Zayn mumbled. He and Dacey had a little girl and she had Zayn's eyes we call them weapons because she uses them to make us give into her.

"If I remember correctly, you were suffocating her. You didn't even let Dacey hold her!" Louis reasoned causing Dacey to agree.

"I did not!" Zayn denied though it was clear light pink circles started to appear on his cheeks.