Chapter 8 - Pizza, movie.. bullhorn?

~Hello wattpad readers, it's Lexus here. Ashton is having a little trouble writng chapter 8,  so here i am! Hope you like it!~

Lexus POV

Niall and I slept in all day today and it is a little past 7 o'clock. The girls have already went on their date, so it was just Niall, Liam, Louis, and I. I shifted my body to the other side so I could see my sleeping beauty of a boyfriend. Even though it was past 7,  the sun was still out. The way the sun was peeking through the curtains, lightly hitting his face, makes him look even more like an angel from above. I hear voices trying to whisper and feet just outside of the door. 'Oh great, I guess its time to get up..' I thought to myself. All of a sudden the door swings open and hits the wall. "GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP NOW! WE ARE HUNGRY AND LEXUS NEEDS TO MAKE US FOOD! GET UP!" Louis screams. Where in the hell did he get a bullhorn?  Niall opens his eyes, and I must say, they are the color of perfection. "Good mornin' beautiful." he says in his morning voice. Gosh that voice is going to be the death of me. "Love, it's actually almost 8 o'clock at night." I say as I take his hand and help him out of bed. Liam and Louis make room for us to get through and then head to the kitchen after us.

"What would you like boys?" I ask. "How about we order out?" Liam suggests. "HOT WINGS! I WANT HOT WINGS!" Louis screams. So I called Papa Johns pizza and order a large meat lovers pizza with a side of their hottest wings.

"We are set boys, what shall we do now?" "Movie time?" Niall asks with an unsure tone. "Definitely!" we chorus together. After pointless bickering, we ended up putting in The Advengers. Jeremy Renner is so hot in this movie! "Babe, why can't you look like him?" I say to Niall. "Well love, it's because if I looked like him, then I would be old and have wrinkles. It takes alot of precious time to keep this skin wrinkle-free." He says while a smirk appears on his lips.

The doorbell rings and that's my cue to get up and get the money. I stalk to my room and grab my wallet. When I get back, I see they are already eating. "Errr.. guys..?" "We already payed the nice man Lexus, no girl is using their own money while we are around." Louis says as he winks at me.

There are no more hotwings and only half a slice of pizza left when the movie ended. Thor ended up taking his brother home and they all went their seperate ways. It was actually really good. I cannot wait til the second one comes out!

It's about 10 o'clock and the girls aren't back yet.

"Come on love, let's go to bed." Niall grabs my hand and escorts me to our room. I lay down and close my eyes. I feel the bed sink in next to me and Niall's arm snake around my waist. I start drifting off, but not before hearing Niall say something on the lines of "I love you." Was my hearing off or did he really just say the L word. The next big question.. Do I love him back?

So guys, sorry if its a little short.. It's like 10 in the morning here and my brain isn't on yet. c; Thanks for reading it! We love all of you guys. <3 Lexus xx