Chapter 26

I sit up a little disoriented. Soon I remember I'm at home . I get up and check on my mom . Once again shes cooking us all....lunch yeah its lunch it's one oc'clock in the afternoon. " Hey momma." I say giving her a hug. " Hey sweetie." She said pecking my cheek. " Im glad to be home for a few days." I said grabbing the bowl and mixing the tuna . Oh gosh I lopve my moms tuna scratch that I love her food point blank. " Its good to have you home you two biggest fans have missed you like crazy. You already know I missed you why dont you go open the front door to see your other one." She said fixing our plates and one extra one. Well I didnt look so hot at the moment so I ran to my bathroom showered and changed into some cut off shorts and a black tanktop shoes didn t really matter at the moment. I was running to the door while brushing my hair. I tossed it to the side and opened the door.

There stood my best friend since third grade . " Holy crap! Brighte is that you?!" I asked grabbing her into a massive hug. " Yep its me OMG!! I missed you."  I pulled her into the house just incae any fans were out . " Brighte you look so cute!" She had on a deep navy blue dress from old navy that stpped at her knees with brown cowgirl boots and a lace racer back vest that stopped at her waist. It was the perfect Georgia girl out fit! " Thanks doll just some thing new...OH MY GOSH THEY ARE ON YOUR FLOOR!!!" She screamed pointing at the other 7 bodies that were asleep until she screamed. '' Hi" all of the boys said to Brighte she almost fainted when she saw LIam. " Guys this my best friend Brighte ." I said . Brighte didnt say anything she didnt even move. " Uhhhh kiddo you ok?" I asked patting her cheek. " Just because you're older than me and in front of the 5 sexiest guys I have ever laid eyes on doesnt mean I'm going to let you call me kiddo." She whined pulling my arm. " So lads apparently we are the sexiest." Liam said with a smirk .

I finally got Brighte to calm down and take a seat and stop fan girling in front of the boys so she wouldnt scare them. The boys wanted to know all about Brighte they sat infront of her like she was a storyteller. " Well I'm 16 , I love animals especially my babies at home. I have a evil little brother, I'm shy at first but when you get to know me I'm freaking wild! If you ever need me I'll always be there. I love music and I make these little funky duct tape creations . Also if you didnt notice I am a huge fan of yall's. " She gushed.  " Well Brighte you seem lovely and I think I speak for all of us when we say you will be a great friend to have." Louis said hugging Brighte. I Think she finally got calm to remember they are just normal teenage boys who are living their dream.

Brighte went and jumped on Lexus and Dacey " Hey guys! Hows it going?" She asked them and they all went into their conversation. We all decided to take showers and  get ready for lunch. Thank good ness there were 3 bathrooms so I let The girls use mine, Zayn Harry and Niall use the guest one, and Liam use my moms. It only took a little over and hour for everyone to have theri turns. When Harry and Brighte finished they helped me clean up the floor from last night. Harry grabbed me and started tickling me. " Oh my gosh what did I do?! Please stop I love you ! Stoppppp!!" I said laughing and screaming trying to get away from his fingers that were digging in my sides. " You didnt kiss me today when we woke up and I want one now or I'm going to keep tickling you." Harry said while laughin at me crying from laughing. " Ahhhh ok ok come here." I grabbed his face and kissed him. " Happy now?" I asked laughing a little. " Yes." He said pulling me up to him and wrapping his arms around my waist. " I love you curls." I said winking at him . " I love you too shorts." He said kissing my nose.

" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Brighte squealed watching us. " Thanks alot Brighte." I said looking down at the floor. " Sorry Ash but you guys are just cute." She said while everyone else joined in. " They dont understand when we tell them." Niall said. Then everyone started with the whole thing. " Hey guys enough about me and Harry tell my mom a masssive thank you for cooking because she never ever cooks,just ask Brighte,Lexus and Dacey." I said pointing to them and on cue they started shaking their heads from side to side. I went to grab my mom so we could all thank her. She appreciated it very much and we all decided to have lunch in the sun room.  " Oh my gosh your mom makes good food!!!" Niall shouted with his mouth full. I heard a bunch of yes' and oh yeahs'. " I know guys ." I said eating a crisp. " I bet Brighte didnt tell you she could sing." I said catching her eye. All the boys turned to her and waited eagerly. She sang a line from " Tear Drops on My Guitar." By Taylor Swift. " Wow that was brilliant." " You're very talented." The boys all told her.