Chapter 13

SONG FOR THIS CHATER IS DREAMING WITH A BROKEN HEART BY JOHN MAYER(:

**********************************************************************************************************************

'And waking up is the hardest part. You roll out of bed,and down on your knees and for a moment you can hardly breathe." Oh John Mayer you know exactly how I feel this morning. Today was the day I was regretting the most. The boys were leaving today. The lyrics from Dreaming with a Broken Heart are just running through my mind. I dont want to wake up. I just wanted to stay asleep in Harry's arms. But the world doesnt want to favor me today so I have no choice but to get up. I roll over and meet those eyes that make my body go numb. I gave him a small smile which he returned. He didnt want to leave either. I leaned over and hugged him . Living with out this,happiness,bliss,and comfort for a whole month was going to be unbearable. We decided to get up and get ready to go to the air port.

I dont think the girls and I cared what we looked like today,we had on no make up at all,and we didnt even do our hair. Lexus had a bedhead but you could hardly tell with her smooth jet black hair,and Dacey's hair was naturally wavy so she had nothing to worry about. But me my hair was crazy so I just pulled it up in a bun.Mikayla didnt have to do anything with her tamed hair. To have a laugh the three of us threw on our I love One Direction hoodies the same hoodies we met the boys in. I smiled to my self and the tears started to form. I shook my head and faced the girls . Mikayla had a sneaky look in her eyes. "What are you going to do or what have you done?" I asked her with worry visible in my voice. "Uhhh take a look at the bottom of your hoodies on the back." she explained with a small smile. To our surprise they had "I love" on them. Mine was Harry,Lexus's was Niall,and Dacey's was Zayn. We all ran and hugged her.

"Hey you guys ready?" Liam asked . We all sent him broken smiles and nodded. We all filed out of the room seeing the bags and sad faces made this even more real. We met there eyes and saw smirks tugging at their lips. The four of us exchanged glances and then the three of us ran up to our boyfriends taking their hand. We squeezed in the lift and went to the lobby meeting Paul with the car. We all clmbed in and started the 20 minute ride. It was so quiet and gloomy I felt like I was going to die.We tried to make some small talk but it didnt work. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder and felt him relax a little. We all suffered for the rest of the ride.

We made it to the air port 30 minutes before there flight had to leave. Lexus and Niall went to the shop to get some food for his flight. The rest of us sat down in the available row of chairs. "I'm going to miss you guys. You have no idea how miserable we will be for the next month." I said breaking the silence and meeting everyones eyes . "Yeah its crazy how fast these past few days have flown by." Liam said. We all sat back remembering these past few days. Soon Niall and Lexus came to join us.

While we all were laughing their flight was called to board which made us all go silent , all smiles dropped instantly. We all exchanged pained and longing glances. Liam stood up first " Ok hug time now!" We listened to Daddy Direction and hugged each other and kissed cheeks. These four boys had turned into my brothers. I hugged Harry last of course. I slipped into his arms with ease and felt his arms wrap securely around me. I couldnt hold it in anymore. The girls knew I didnt cry,but with them crying and having to have my boyfriend leave me it was all to much and the tears started coming. Harry held me even tighter I didnt want to let go. I snuck a glance at my family. They were all hugging and wiping away tears too.

I pulled back to take in every feature of Harry's face . His eyes,dimples strong jaw line those flawless lashes. Every detail mattered so much. He stroked my cheek and leaned down to kiss me. Not to sound cheesy but I felt fireworks . "Last call for flight 169." the attendant said. I gasped and pulled away from Harry. I met his eyes for the last time for a month. " I'm going to miss you so much, I promise to call you as much as possible. I promise. I love you." I smiled and gave him another hug. "You better and dont forget me Styles."  "Impossible" he said with a small smile. We waved good bye to the boys and watched as the door closed behind them. As soon as I heard the click I turned and ran away. No giving a care in the world I just wanted to have some alone time. "Ashton wait!" "Come back!" "Dont leave!" my friends shouted at me as I doged people trying to get away. I never knew saying goodbye was so hard.

Dacey and Lexus P.O.V combined.

" Hey guys watch Harry and keep and eye on him when you can." I told Zayn. "Dont worry girls we will watch him as much as possible." Niall piped up. " Promise?"I asked my Leprecahun boyfriend." Yes Lexus and Dacey we promise." Zayn and Niall said in unison. All we had to do now was be there for each other while our friends and boyfriends were gone.

Harry's P.O.V

I didnt want to leave. Just looking at her face so sweet and innocent.yet broken from us leaving. I knew exactly how she felt. I wanted to stay by her every second. But we had some touring and interviewing to do. Dont get me wrong I love my job and her. She knows my life isnt that easy and she said she was ok with it. I hugged her one last time and walked sluggishly through the door. After hearing it click I just shutdown completely. I didnt talk while boarding I guess the boys knew I needed my space. I put my earphones in and listened to Dreaming with a Broken Heart. This was going to be my song for the next month.

Hope you liked it yes I know its short . Next chappter or next two will have some drama.

BTW Good morning :) its 1:16 am here. So ermm yeah.

Thanks for reading.

DONT FORGET TO:

FAN

VOTE

AND COMMENT!(: really want to know what you think.

Much love to my fans and to my non-fans I love that you all are reading this. It means so much to me! I love you xx-Taylor :)x