Chapter 12

After we walked of stage we all went to the boys dressing rooms.I dont think I've ever seen so much food, back here has nothing on a grocery store.They boys all ran over to the table grabbing at least one of everything. Except for Niall, he had like five plates and couldnt even hold them all. He dropped one of his sandwhiches and he pouted. "Luck isnt on your side today is it mate?" Zayn shouted to Niall. All the boys joined in on the joke and they were cracking up. I sat on the couch between Mikayla and Harry. Even though I hadnt said I was hungry Harry fixed me a small plate with a small sandwhich and strawberries. "Thanks you know me to well." I gave him a sly wink. Which caused him to blush.

We stayed in the room for about an hour talking about tonights concert. The three of us knew we would probably get some really ugly mentions but at the moment we didnt care. We just enjoyed each others company. We all went clubbing for about and hour and a half . I had two sex on the beaches and so did Harry. We were just a little tipsy we were laughing and dancing like idiots. Dacey had a little bit to much vodka she was like a weight behind Zayn. " Hey guys I think we are gunna call it a night ." he said a little slurred. We made sure we all had cabs to take us home. Soon El ,Dani,Louis and Liam all piled into one car and left. Me and Harry gave Mikayla the room and me and Harry checked into a whole different hotel.

We got in the lift we were laughing and saying stupid stuff . Man we were wasted. They made those drinks extra strong tonight. I felt the buzz from the alcohol when I laid down. Harry was still laughing and he laid next to me. I rolled over to take in every feature of his face because I wanted to remember everything that had happened over these past couple of days. I met my favorite band,had a sleepover with them, fell in love with one of them,and had gotten a whole new home away from home.

Harry's peircing green eyes met mine. " I love you." he said putting our noses together. "I love you too." I said quietly as a tear rolled down my cheek. Harry quickly kissed it away. He was about to move away until I locked our lips together. He was a little shocked but caught on quickly and pulled me closer. I bit his lip in the kiss which made him add a little more pressure. The last thing I remember is taking his belt off.

*************************************************************************************************************

I wake up to feel Harry rub my cheek. " Goodmorning" he said in that seducing morning voice of his. " Goodmorning" I said with a shy smile. We locked eyes and I couldnt help but brush his cheek , I was going to miss waking up to his beautiful face. " I love you." we both said at the same time . We both shared a laugh and a quick kiss. " Did we um........" I trailed off avoiding Harry's eyes. He laughed at my shyness . " Yes we did but we were safe no worries." he replied all proud of him self.

I got up and ran to the shower because today was the last day we would all officially hang out. I washed off and curled my hair. Harry was already in the shower while I was curling my hair. I finished before he got out and made us some toast. Today was our last day with the everybody before the boys had to catch their flight tomorow. I didnt want it to happen,but it was . I thought about all that had happened and all that could happen. I started getting lightheaded so I ate the toast and drank some water. I decided to watch t.v. to calm my nerves . Sure enough something about the boys came on. I started laughing to my self ,thinking about how much my life is involved with them.

"Whats so funny?" I spun around to an amused Harry. As I was about to answer the story started. " ONE DIRECTIONS NEW GIRLFRIENDS" I looked down as the headline appeared. " "These three girls just came up on the scene out of nowhere. They are definitely something." I looked up listening to see what lies the media would say about us." They are all from America,juniors,and a band. Are they with the boys for love or money." Who knows but they definitely made themselves known to the One Direction fan base last night." I shut the t.v. off just ready to slap them around a few times. "We dont believe anything they say babe,dont worry about it." Harry said very sternly . I looked at him he had his eyes closed pinching the end of his nose he was flushed all color gone from his cheeks. " Its ok Harry we are all tough we try not to worry about the haters. Because haters gunna hate." I told him while hiding a laugh. I kissed his cheek and felt it heat up at my touch." Come on so we can meet everybody at the park." he said while grabbing my hand.

********************************************************************************************************************

A few minutes later we see eveybody at the park already under the tree. This is something that can never be taken away from me. A family away from family. I loved everybody so much and I was going to hate that we all had to split up soon. Arghh no! I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and ran over with Harry to the tree. "So how was the sex?" I stopped smiling and stood still in my tracks. I looked to where all the eyes were focused. "Lou! Gosh stay out of my sex life!" I whined . I looked at Harry who was as red as a rose. I jumped on Louis. " Take it back!" I screamed while we rolled around wrestling in the grass. " No!" he shouted back at me. Ok so he wants to be all macho. I did the one thing I could think of . I put my finger in my mouth giving it all the spit I could and then shoved it into his ear. "Ahhhhh! No. Stop it! " he screamed and wiggled under me. " Take.it.back!" I shouted for the last time. " Ughhh ok ok I take it back." he whimpered. "Good boy!" I said with a cheeky smile and hopped off of him and I was met with laughter smiles and high-fives."Oh thank you thank you!" I bowed. "Ok now come be with me I'm lonely." Harry screamed over everybody. I ran over to him and sat in between his legs and leaned up against him while he leaned on the tree he intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled.

For the remainder of the day at the park we ate,sang,danced,and talked. Soon the sun started to set and we all had split up in the park just to be in our couples. I looked over at my friends . Lexus and Niall were up in a tree eating a sandwhich I really wonder where they hide their food! Dacey and Zayn were laying in the grass holding hands. Eleanor and Louis were on the swings. Liam and Danielle were sitting at the bench talking. Harry and I were on the top of the jungle gym. We werent talking much there was nothing to say we just wanted to enjoy each others company.  I met Harry's eyes and smiled. " I'm going to miss you." I said just above a whisper. Tears were begging to spill out of my eyes." I'm going to miss you too, we just have to wait a month and then I can have you in my arms again." he said while his voice cracked. I fell into his arms trying my hardest not to cry. I pulled back to look at those eyes that had me hooked from day one. Soon we all decided it was time to leave the park let the boys pack and then meet up at my old hotel room with the girls.

An hour and a half later we were all scattered around the living room.We decided to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. During the movie no one talked,we were all just taking in this..this moment our memories and most of all the bond we all became a part of. " Alright guys everybody go to bed now we have a four o'clock flight tomorrow morning." Liam said inbetween stretches . We all moved slowly to our beds and other arrangements for sleeping. I threw on one of Harry's shirts , it was like a dress on me s i grabbed a scrunchie and bundled it up mid-thigh. I met a sad Harry and climbed into bed. He pulled me close so that there was no space between us at all. He kissed my forehead which sent chills down my spine so I moved into him even more if thats possible. We didnt talk just held each other . The only time we talked was to say I love you.

Lexus P.O.V

I snuggled into Niall breathing in the sweet scent of him. I sighed to myself and kissed his lips,I was going to miss my sexy Leprechaun. I met his ocean blue eyes. " I love you" I whispered letting it float to him in the darkness. I could feel him smile while saying "I love you too." With that I put my head between his neck and shoulder blade and fell asleep.

Dacey P.O.V

I walk into my room and meet a very quiet Zayn. I sit in his lap while he pulls us under the cover. I meet those dark yet beautiful chocolate eyes of his. I work up the courage to say what I've been feeling,to my surprise we say the exact same thing at the same time. " I love you." Blood instantly burns my cheeks. We kiss twice smiling each time. He pulls me on top of him and sings me to sleep. I just want to freeze this moment. We will be like this forever I say to myself.

Or at least I think we will.

OHHHHHHHHH  CLIFF HANGER !!! SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD GUYS SUER BUSY SUMMER BUT ITS SLOWED DOWN NOW! THANKS FOR WAITING FOR ME AND BEING SO SUPPORTIVE! KEEO SUPPORTING THE STORY

DONT FORGET TO

FAN

VOTE

AND COMMENT

MUCH LOVE(: taylor xx