Surprise

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait, but here is another chapter. I haven't been on Wattpad that much lately and have been dealing with a difficult writers block. But hopefully I can get my inspiration back.

Xoxozd, you asked me what their ages are. I changed up their ages slightly, so now Adam is twenty-two and Christina is twenty.

And a big thanks to all who have read this Adamtina fic and commented. :)

Oh, and who is excited for Maroon 5's 'V'? I know I am! :)

---------

Adam awoke the next morning and checked the timer-clock on his bedside table. He groaned out loud when the time read six am in the morning. He closed his eyes, hoping to get a few more minutes before having to start his day. But the smell of something baking filled his senses and the scent of coffee wafted up from downstairs.

Adam got up, showered quickly and dressed. He made his way down the steps and followed the scents to the kitchen. Christina was up and dressed and was busy taking a pan out of the oven. Adam's mouth watered at the sight of the hot, blueberry muffins.

"Good morning," Christina greeted cheerily.

"Morning, Christina," Adam said smiling. "Breakfast smells really good."

Christina beamed. "Thank you." She poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him. As she took down two plates from the cabinet, Adam couldn't help but watch her. She looked beautiful in a tank-top and a pair of jeans. Her hair hung lose down her back and he could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.

Adam snapped out of his thoughts and accepted the plate she handed him. He thanked her and they both sat down at the kitchen table. They ate their breakfast in silence, not having much to say. Adam finally decided to break it and flashed a smile at Christina.

"Excited for our day out?"

"Yeah," Christina replied sharing his smile. "But what about the-paparazzi?"

"We'll just ignore them."

Adam got up and took both of their plates to the sink. After they had gotten the kitchen cleaned up, they both got ready and headed out the door. The weather was warm and sunny-a perfect day. They both got into Adam's vehicle and they were off.

By the afternoon, they had explored all of Adam's favorite places in L.A. Christina was fascinated and seemed to be enjoying their day very much. At lunch time they stopped into a café to eat lunch.

"I love it here in L.A already," Christina told Adam as she browsed the menu.

"I'm glad," Adam replied as he browsed his own menu, even though he already knew what he wanted. After they had ordered their food, his thoughts went to the surprise he had planned. He grinned and knew Christina would be blown away.

"What are you grinning about?" Christina asked in suspicion.

"Oh, nothing," Adam said innocently. He glanced out the window and narrowed his eyes. Good. No paparazzi were in sight. He was hoping they would stay away for today. Christina seemed overwhelmed enough with them yesterday. Didn't they have any respect?

Adam turned his gaze to Christina and had an urge to take her hand. But he kept his hands under the table and fought the urge.

After lunch of turkey sandwiches, Adam paid and they headed out the door. He opened it and let Christina go through before going out after her. They walked along the sidewalk in silence enjoying the nice day. All too soon they arrived back at the car and Adam drove towards the 'surprise' after they both slipped in.