The Concert

A/N: Sorry I took so long to get this up, but I suffered with a slight writers block for awhile. But please enjoy this next chapter. I will try and update more often, but I can't promise anything.

And again, ignore any typos.

Thank you all who have reviewed this story-it means so much to me. :)

Enjoy!

<><><>

Christina hated to admit it, but she was excited for the concert tonight. She had never once been to a concert and something told her it would be thrilling. Well, she would find out tonight.

But Brandy began to bug and hound her by the middle of the day. By the end of the day, Christina could say that she was rather annoyed.

"Ready?" Brandy asked, excitement laced in her tone. She had changed and wore a tank top and torn jeans. Her hair was put up in a messy bun and she had put on extra makeup.

Christina didn't know what was so special about going to a concert. After all, she was only going in what she wore today. It didn't make any sense to change.

"You're going in that?" Brandy asked in disbelief.

"Come on, Brandy," Christina moaned. "It's just a concert. Do I really have to primp myself just for a concert?"

Brandy looked disbelieving at her again, her eyes wide. "Just a concert? Are you mad? This is a Maroon 5 concert!"

Christina sighed. "Can we please just go?"

"Alright."

Brandy grinned, grabbed her arm and dragged her out. They hailed a taxi in no time before settling down in the back seat.

"Oh if I didn't already have a boyfriend I'd gladly snatch Adam Levine up," Brandy sighed.

Christina narrowed her eyes but said nothing. The feelings that stirred up within her startled her: was she jealous? If she was jealous she certainly was not going to admit it. But in all honesty, she did not want anyone snatching Adam up.

Thankfully, Brandy staid silent through the ride. But a gleam of utter excitement shone in her brown eyes and her lips were curved in a smile.

Christina spent the ride staring out the window in silence. She was so lost in her own thoughts Brandy had to pat her on the shoulder when they arrived.

"Come on, Chris!"

Christina moaned and let her friend drag her out into the crowd of people. As they navigated their way through the biggest crowd Christina had ever seen, she had doubts. But she tried to push them away as they were admitted inside the large building with stadium seating.

People were everywhere. There were stands selling tees, posters, albums and everything else Maroon 5. It was crazy to Christina, who had never in her life seen anything like this. In all honesty, she was awed.

"I'll be right back, Chris," Brandy called. "I'm gonna get you a little surprise."

Before Christina could say anything, Brandy was gone. So she staid right where she was, not wanting to lose her friend in such a large crowd. She was interested though, in what Brandy was going to 'surprise' her with. After all, she was surprised enough by how big this place was.

Brandy soon came back, squeezing her way through the large crowd. In her hand she held a CD.

"Here," she said breathlessly. "Consider it an early bday gift."

Christina took the CD and thanked Brandy. She glanced at the cover and her stomach lurched. Her mind grew dizzy and she felt overwhelmed.

The album was called 'Songs about Christina'. It suddenly dawned on her that the album was about her.