The Office of Thatcher.

AN: Going to have this chapter be in the reader's P.O.V instead of 3rd person like the prologue. I want to make one thing clear. While you are still a Bona-Fide Badass, you will not be a Gary Stu, if you've come here expecting to be Overpowered as bollocks then you're reading the wrong story sadly. Sadly the story also bugged and updated early. This isnt bolded. Whatever.

Your POV.

I groaned audibly to myself, it had been four days since Lancer and I were captured. When normal U.S soldiers are captured, they're taught to simply state name and Dog tag numbers over and over again until death or capture...This was hardly different. Except El Sueño wasn't after any intelligence or anything of the like...No this was revenge. Bolivian Justice has a twisted sense of humor for him. And he was taking great satisfaction in our suffering and torment. I was brought out of my thoughts by the torturer, a European man by the name of Paul, swung the crowbar into my ribs yet again. Like the sickening cacophony of cracking bones I could hear the wet smacking of the steel impacting sweat and flesh as I bit back screams of agony, Paul quickly catching onto this cackled like an imp. "Oh the 'Mericans sure know how to train their kids don't they?"

My torturer asked rhetorically as his phone began ringing, holding up a hand he'd let a peaceful smile cross his face as he answered it. "Hey little Munchkin! I know I know I promised to be home this weekend but the boss has me working on a massive merger which can change the face of the banking company permanently...I promise sweetheart I'll be there to see you and mommy by the time your birthday rolls 'round okay? Love you, bye." He'd sigh hanging up, shrugging nonchalantly at me. "Kids and being married. Changes your world y'know? I've got a nice daughter. Eight this month."

Paul described casually as if the man wasn't torturing Lancer and I. "You have kids? Probably don't with a face as ugly as that-anyways kids! They change your whole-god-damned-WORLD!" Paul roared out as with every word he slammed the crowbar into my body, causing me to spit a rather thick wad of blood at him. Which he simply shrugged off as he stopped torturing me yet again.

"You and I are going to have quite the fun time here Old Sport."

And with those words I wondered how long we'd last.

MEANWHILE WITH RAINBOW. Onto Papa Thatch.

My nerves were on literal fire as we were landing in Bolivia after several hours in a jet. Every single one of my thoughts was plagued with the memory that the son I left estranged in the states was now trapped in Bolivia, under some fookin' drug lord's torture plan. Frowning to myself I closed my eyes almost painfully as I remembered Y/N's mother...She was a true spitfire for me. The woman despite her short stature could give any man in Rainbow an earful and a run for their money in deadly tactics. Her name was Amalia...And I could still remember the day she told me she was pregnant with our son. I remember with shame, telling her I needed to leave under the guise of protecting them when in reality I...I was terrified of bein' a father of a human being. I ran scared because I thought I would raise him wrong or he'd hate me.

Suddenly my shoulder had a new presence on it, a foreign hand...Armored green kevlar? Tachanka but what-

"You are troubled old man." Tachanka stated the obvious as he sat down next to me in my reflection of the mistakes I had made with Y/N. "You and the boy share the same surname. And you seem quite on edge."

Aleksandr was observant to a fault. I grimaced as he pointed out my troubles. "If you're askin' for confirmation that we're related you've already figured that out haven't you. I just...I've wronged this boy too much. I wasn't there for him and neither was I ever present for his life...Sure I kept tabs on them from London and Hereford but-"

Aleksandr's reply cut me off "but it was not the same. The boy had no father and you now try to make amends for your past sins yes?"

Swallowing the lump in my throat as he pinned it down, I nodded nearly imperceptible to the rest but Aleksandr.

As the doors opened and became background noise with those readying to meet Bowman Aleksandr and I continued speaking as we prepared at a much slower pace. "Nothing I will do will ever repay what I wasn't, Aleksandr...But that doesn't mean I'll leave him to dry like this."

"And you have our support for this old man. Remember that Rainbow is as much as your family as he is." Surprisingly for his appearance as a brute Aleksandr, the Great Tachanka held much wisdom. Which I was thankful for.

"Who knows. Maybe he'll join Rainbow." Tachanka said off handedly as I choked on my own breath, staring daggers at him for planting the idea in my head...Yet the certainty he said it with...Was he psychic or something.

Either way. I sighed in the gas mask as I noted the possibility he could be drafted to rainbow. He'd probably not adjust easily, might even hate it due to my simple presence there. Yet I wondered what his skillset would be as an Operator...I had EMPs, Aleksandr his LMG, but what would he have? Before my internal musing could go further Aleksandr and I caught up to the others and Bowman who nodded gratefully.

"Alright...From what we know-"

And just like that...Another day in the office of death.

AN: Boom. Done. Added the great lord and savior Tachanka. I did hint at him being an actual god if you caught it.

Do note! I want ideas for gadgets for an Operator. Curious to see what y'all want for yourselves. I'll use the one that catches my interest the most and that makes the most sense.

Other than that please read and review. Be as honest as possible.

Gallows out.