Rude awakening

This is going to be one fun chapter. I'm going to be constantly changing POV's so try to keep up. If you get confused, Just ask and I will try to clarify. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also click on external link to see this weeks video. The video that is on was just heartbreaking and I love it.  And check out the book Bring me down by awsomesauce44. She has been super supportive. Thank You!!!

 *******************************************************************************

Please commet and vote

 Chapter 14) Rude Awakening

   *Beep beep beep*

   Hit snooze.

*Beep beep beep*

  Hit snooze a little harder.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Picking up the F***en alarm clock, I threw it across room where it hits the wall. 

*BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPEEPBEEPBEEP*

    I got up and ran to my closet and got out the wooden bat that was in there. Yelling a mighty warrior cry, I ran at the clock full speed, and started beating the crap out of it. I may have yelled at it too, but I don't remember what I said. I hit the alarm clock/ ground so hard, the bat broke. I took a few steps back to get a better look at my dead prey.

   "Teaches you to wake me up." I've always despised clocks. Throwing the broken piece of bat in my hand to the ground, I walked out of my room fully awake, and ready for the day. "Nothing like killing an alarm clock to start the morning" I laughed to myself. I stopped in my tracks, when I remembered I set it for a reason. Damnit! I need to stop doing that. Walking back to my room, I got dressed for the day. Then I realized something. I didn't own a bat. Weird.....

TWINS POV

 "AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"

*CRASH*    "STOP BEEPING AT ME!"   *BANG*   "I WILL DESTROY YOU!"   *BOOM*    "TAKE THIS YOU F***EN CLOCK."   *CRUNCH*    "I DON'T EVEN OWN A BAT!"   *SNAP*    "MWA HA HA HA HA HA!"

   "And that is why I refuse to wake her." James muttered. "We should really invest in a steel alarm clock for her." Lizzy yawned. She looked to the end of her bed to see a brown puppy with one black ear and white around her eyes.She smiled down at the now awake Fudge.

    All of a sudden, their door was burst open, and what stood in its place was a wild looking Lucas who was only in his boxers. Holding a metal baseball bat. After looking around the room, he looked at the twins. "You two aren't being brutally murdered..." He turned around and ran out of the room.

    "Oh Leah is going to love it when her door gets burst open by him." Lizzy giggled while pulling a sleepy Fudge towards her to cuddle with. He was already in love with this blonde child. "Even if she won't admit to it. Those two are a match made in heaven." James agreed. 

   Being used to their sister's noisiness, they both fell back to sleep pretty easily.

Lucas POV

    Leaving the twins to probably fall back to sleep, I ran to Leah's room. 

   I lived in a house by myself since I graduated college.  So of course, when I hear big crashing noises at 5:00 o'clock in the morning, I panic.

   Crashing into Leah's room, I was frozen by the sight in front of me. It wasn't the broken clock on the ground, or the broken bat next to it that made me freeze. It wasn't even the fact that when I dropped Leah off at this room last night, the walls were a light yellow. How she painted four walls a dark lavender, without it even smelling like paint in here, was beyond me. What made me freeze, was Leah herself.