Angels?! Yeah right!!

Please commet and vote

Chapter 12) Angels? Yeah right!!

MR. HALES POV

   The last few hours have been quite entertaining. Leah had asked Ricky to go home and pack up all there things and then to meet us at the park. Me and her brother and her sister stayed here at her work while he did so. Did I ever mention that Leah is cute when she frustrated?

   "Dammit, James! I told you not to touch that!....Lizzy, Put that down this instant! Does that look like a toy to you?!.....No! Stop! your going to hurt yourself!....Who switched my two well behaved angels for you two wild banshees?!" It was hilarious watching Leah run around the store trying to control her siblings. But my laughter was cut short when she shot me a death glare.

   "Get off you lazy a$$ and help me! Or I swear I will make your home life a living hell." 

   Everything turned really boring after that. All three of us(Me, James,and Lizzy) were put into time out until she was done with her work. All I have to say is if they didn't want us to be playing with those levers, they shouldn't have made them look so appealing. I know what you are thinking. 'Why would a 22 year old be so childish?' My answer to you will be..... You don't stop playing because you get older, You get older because you stopped playing. I'm a kid at heart. What can I say.

   "James hit me!" I turned in my seat to see the two going at it. "She started it!" I stood up and grabbed them both and pulled them apart. I sat in the chair between them so they would be separated. But these two have no boundaries.

   Lizzy and James just started crawling on me to get to the other. Lizzy was crawling over my lap where I had my legs crossed while James climbed over me digging his shoes into my shoulder blades in the process. "Do you two ever stop!" I yelled. I grabbed Lizzy around the waist with my right arm, and grabbed on to James with my left arm. That was when Leah decided to check up on us.

   "Have you guys learned your lesson or...." She stopped mid sentence and just stared at us. James and Lizzy both stopped struggling and gave there sister the sweetest, fakest, smiles alive.

   "We Learned! We Learned!" They yelled in unison. She just shook her head , turned back around and walked away. "Um aren't you going to help me?!" I yelled after her. "Nope." With one last laugh in my direction, she disappeared behind a door. I don't think she's cute anymore.

3 hours later

   "I'm seriously going to chop you two into bite size pieces and feed you to my dog if you don't stop doing that!... Didn't you hear your sister before, that's not a toy!... James! Get out of that ladies purse! No, that is not a rocket ship!... Lizzy, get off your brother! He wasn't being serious. Your dress is actually really pretty..." 

   "I'm done for now." When I heard Leah say those simple words, I ran over to her and gave her a giant hug. "Thank the Lord. I can't take any more of this!" All she did was laugh and eased herself out of my hold. Well that hurt. But I knew she was only doing it to protect both me and her. I was her teacher and she was only 17. I could wait for her birthday; teacher or not, I will be with her. "Hey remember, I'm covered in bruises. Tight hugs really hurt." Or there's that. Now I feel horrible for hurting her. Stop over thinking things Lucas. When I was in my own world, she called her siblings over and started heading outside. I quickly ran to catch up to them.

   I still thought it was weird that Leah would still pick the backseat over the passenger seat but I guess it was a personal thing. Instead of bugging her with annoying questions like I usually would, I got into the driver seat and drove over to the park where we were meeting Ricky. On our way there, Lizzy and James started telling Leah all the fun things they did at her shop, and her face visibly paled.