I wish I checked my phone more often

Please commet and vote

Chapter7) I wish I checked my phone more often

   "Um.. You and me... What?" To say the least, I was speechless. Why would this complete, totally hot, stranger want to date me? I was nothing special. No one except Jake has ever shown any interest in me. But he was different...

   "Yes. I find that I like you very much. Your nice, funny, fiesty, and your not afraid to speak your mind. I also think your beautiful with your one green eye, one blue eye. That also makes you unique. So will you please do me the honor and go out on a date with me? Please?"

   Looking Lucas in the eyes, I could tell he was dead serious. Should I? That has to be breaking one of my work's rules right? Going on a date with a customer? Oh well one date couldn't hurt.

   "Sure. Yes. I will go out on a date with you." I said to a very happy looking Lucas. That was when I remembered that my arms and legs are covered in bruises. Wearing a dress would most definitely show those off. "But no where fancy. I don't like wearing dresses."

   "That was kinda obvious. You do know your the only girl worker at this place, right? Your oufit is covered with oil and holes. Not many girls who like cars like dresses." He said with a huge smile. "Hey, just because I work in an auto shop, doesn't mean I can't be girly " But I couldn't help but smiling back at him.

   Then I gave him my number and sent him away. Turning back to his used to be red mustang, I suddenly felt depressed. 'Where do I even begin?'

 ********************************************************************************************

Lucas POV

    'Yay! She said yes!'

   I had to be the luckiest 22 year old in the world! That girl back there was amazing. And she said yes to me! I am so happy I called in sick today. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't have met that perfect girl.

     Leah

*******************************************************************************************

   Okay. I'm officially exhausted. I have been working on Lucas's car for the last 5 hours. I'm tired and hungry. I skipped lunch to work on his car. And I'm not even close to being done. Hell it doesn't even look like I did anything at all. The only reason I stopped for the day was because it was time to pick the twins up.

   After I got the twins home, I made dinner and then decided to text Ricky to see how school went today with out me. When I pulled out my phone, I saw I had 6 missing texts. 'Oops'. 3 were from Ricky, 1 was from Stacey, 1 was from Jake, and the last one was from an unknown number. When in the world did I get Stacey's number? We hate eachother! I decided to open them backwards. Starting with the unknown.

From Unknown #: Hey Leah. This is Lucas. I will be at your house around 7 tomorrow. But I don't know where it is. :-) Can you send it to me? Or just tell me a place you want to meet up, okay?

 Not really worrying about texting him back, I saved his number and moved onto Jake's.

From Jake: Hey baby. I missed you today. I'm still supporting that bruise you gave me yesterday. And the extra ones Gayboy gave me. But all is forgotten since you took the blame for me yesterday. I knew you still liked me. Maybe we could try again? ;-)

*DELETE*

From Stacey: I don't know who the hell you think you are, but both Jake and Ricky are MINE! Don't get in my way or I will slaughter you. Kapeesh? Stay away from them!!

    O.o Really? Ricky's yours? And here I thought Ricky was gay :-). OH MY GOD!! Stacey's a GUY!! That would explain it!! Hee Hee.

*DELETE*

   Last but not least Ricky.

From Ricky: I miss you so much!! LLLEEEAAAHHHH!!!

   Hee Hee

From Ricky: Today has been so boring without you!! Oh I almost forgot. How are you? The prick didn't hurt you to badly did he?

   Ah Oh

From Ricky: Why haven't you answered me?! I swear to god, If you are in the hospital right now, I will destroy him!!! I will rip him apart limb from limb!!!! LEAH text me back now! I'm coming to your house as soon as school is over.

*Ding Dong*

   Getting up to go to the door, I opened it to see a very scared Ricky.

   "Leah!! Are you okay?! Why haven't you answered any of my texts? I was so worried?!" He grabbed me into a really tight hug like I was going to disappear or something. But his hug was seriously hurting me.

   "Ricky, I'm covered in bruises remember? Let go."

   Letting go of me, he led me to the couch so he could examine me better. Without my permission, Ricky took off my shirt.

   "Ricky! You perv!" I wasn't really mad though. This isn't the first time he has taken my clothing off. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much a virgin. But he has taken my clothes off before to check the damage my dad has given me. I will never tolerate being naked in front of him, but a bra is okay. And he's gay, so yeah...

   Ignoring my outburst, he looked over my entire body. "Why, again, am I not aloud to kill your father?" He asked with complete seriousness.

   "You would go to prison for murder, you wouldn't be around when I need you the most, You wouldn't be there to see the twins grow up, and you would have never heard their brilliant plan." I said this all from memory for whenever he asked me that question. Except for the plan part. Thats new.

   "Plan?"

   So I told Ricky everything. The future guardianship, the evidence box, everything. "It's perfect. I will help you guys in every way possible. This is finally the escape you have been dreaming of Leah!" Did I ever mention I had the greatest friend in the world?