Riot oh Riot where are you?

Please Commet / Vote                                                                    

Chapter2) Riot oh Riot, where are you?

   "Wow, word travels fast here." I said around a mouth full of food. My best friend saw that I was starving, yet I was still going to skip lunch, decided to share his food with me. Ricky, with his shabby brown hair and hazel eyes, is the the greatest friend any one could ever ask for.

   Me and Ricky have known each other our entire lives. We know everything about eachother. He is the only one who knows everything that goes on at my home. He has always been there for me even when my mom died.

   "What did you expect? The hottest, and did I mention most popular, guy in the entire school just got his a$$ handed to him by his ex in front of an entire class full of people. Did I mention yet that he is hot. No scratch that he is drop dead gorgeous." I could tell he was being somewhat sarcastic. He did think Jake was hot, but he hated him just has much as I do.

   And did I forget to mention that Ricky is the gayest guy on this planet? No joke, I thought he was a girl the first time I met him and that was in pre-school!

   "Well I didn't think the entire school needed to know about it. It was a fight between me and Jake. Not me, Jake, and the whole school! Damn, people are so annoying!" I would have thrown my hands up to exaggerate how annoying it was, but they were busy feeding my mouth food.

   Ricky was giving me THAT look and I knew what he was going to say before he even said it.

   "Okay. What did that gorgeous douche bag do this time?" He said with a semi serious face. I swallowed my food and said, "He called my brother and sister brats and no one messes with my Family."

   When Ricky heard that IT made fun of my siblings, his face went red with anger and I heard him mutter "No one messes with my kids."

   Since Ricky and me have known each other for forever and a day, he thought of the twins has his own siblings. Before I could stop him, Ricky was standing up and heading towards his unsuspecting victim. You may be thinking that sense Ricky is gay that he must be punny and/or weak.

   Ricky is actually quite proud of his body. He is a Co-Captain for our Football team and works out every other day in the gym to keep himself fit. Guess who the other Captain is? The food I was scarfing down was all but forgotten when I started to race after my best friend.

   "HOW DARE YOU!!!??? YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG FAMILY A$$HOLE!!!"

   Before Ricky could give IT a shiner that we all know IT deserves, a boy pushed him into a wall to stop him. Or should I say a man since it was, I believe sense I haven't seen him yet, the new Physics teacher.

   This is all I saw before all hell broke loose. Jake saw what Ricky was about to do and while that teacher was holding him, got up and kicked Ricky. Because of me, Ricky and Jake could barely stand each other any more. This split the school in half basically. Team Ricky, Team Jake. All I can say is that both Ricky and Jake are very popular since almost the entire cafeteria was now standing and fighting.

   'What to do what to do? I can either stand here and get hit by someone or something or do some of my own hitting' That wasn't a really hard question to answer.

   And remember how I said that Ricky wasn't able to give IT a proper shiner like IT deserved? Well I still think IT deserves one. So being the ninja I am, the first thing I did was duck my head because some genius had started a food fight during all the chaos. I so wish I thought of that. Secondly, I ran to the end of his table, jumped on it, ran the length of it till I was in front of Jake and did a flying Falcon Punch right in to his eye. That actually kinda hurt my hand.

   Then ran away as quickly has I could before all of Jakes drones started chasing me with murder in there eyes. But seeing him on the ground with pain because of me, was totally worth it. I had to dodge a few more food products that were aimed my way during my getaway.

   "EVERYBODY STOP!!" Everybody and I do mean everybody froze. Thats when I noticed that I was the only student in the entire cafeteria that wasn't covered in food. Not a single crumb. Go me!

   "WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS!!" The principal of our school Mr. Jones yelled. Everyone in the room either pointed to Jake, Ricky, or me. Wait Me!!?? I didn't start this stupid riot! I may have punched one of the pops but I didn't start this! Trying to defend myself I pointed to some random kid who flipped me off.

   "Of cource I shouldv'e guessed. Mr. Snipe, Mr. Road, and Ms.Quille follow me. Every one else, the cleaning supplies are in that closet." He pointed to a door across the room from us. "Clean this entire room. There are teachers at every exit so no escaping. Now CLEAN!!"

   To the three of us he made a motion like we should follow him so we did. When the principal had his back to us, I flipped off the kid who gave me the birdie earlier. "Leah!!" "Okay I'm coming I'm coming" I also noticed that out of the three of us, I was the only one who didn't have a bruise on my face. Oh yeah go me. I'm such a ninja!! But my hand still kinda hurt.

 ******************************************************************************************************

   When we got to his nice tidy office, he ordered us to sit down. There were only two chairs, so I pushed Ricky into one and then sat down on his lap. When he snaked his arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall, he got a murderous look from Jake and we got a disproving one from the principal.

   "Hey Ricky look at Jake's face. You see that shiner he got?" He nodded. "I gave that to him" I said with a smile."Thats my girl." Ricky and I shared a laugh till Mr. Jones coughed to get our attention.

   "So, why did you 3 start a school riot," he paused to look at me "again?"

   I gave him the "WTF" look before speaking. "The last one may have been my fault, but this one wasn't. The other one was because that  Stacy Chick had it coming. No one makes fun of my mom and gets away with it. I honestly didn't start this one. "

   Mr. Jones bowed his head a little bit so he could look at me over his glasses. "Well maybe not directly ,but I didnt start it this time intentionally. Honest."

   To my great surprise, he looked like he honestly believed me. "Okay, so which one of you did start this?"

   "HE DID" The two Captains said at the same time while pointing at the other.

   'This is going no where fast.' Then I just remembered that Ricky couldn't get in trouble at school. He had a good record and any bad marks on it would mean he wouldn't get the scholarship he needed to go to college. He may be rich because of his family, but his family won't give him a cent of it if they don't think he deserved it. Hence scholarship. Bad record  +  No money =  No College.

   "I lied Principal Jones. I did start the riot." Knowing perfectly well that Jake would let me take all the blame, I turned my head so I was looking at Ricky and whispered "All my contacts, picture of Timmy and R.R." R.R. was Ricky's initials and Timmy  was the bear he slept with at night time.

   Hearing my threat, his face turned angry quick. He knew I would not hesitate to uphold my threat.

   "Oh really? Then why aren't you covered in food or have any injuries?" With a straight face I said., "Because I'm a ninja."  Which isnt exactly a lie. 

   "Do either of you object to Leah's confession? Or are one of you actually going to come clean and not let her take the blame for this?"

   Jake instantly said no, the A$$. Rickys arms tightened around me momentarily before they loosened and he said "No sir."

   Sighing sadly cause he knew what I was doing, Mr. Jones told the boys to leave and to help clean up there mess. Looking back at me when they left, I suddenly felt very nervous.

   'Oh gosh what did I get my self into?'