Sand Siblings

I wake up the next morning to hear a bird outside my window and quickly dress before rushing to the Hokage's office. Once I reach there he gives a soft smile as I feel Yamato-sensei's chakra in the room. I carefully blink at the two waiting for anyone to say anything about why we are here right now. Yamato-sensei walks forward making my eyes snap towards him and I can see the apologetic look on his face.

"Yuki forgive me for my actions yesterday. I underestimated you and only saw you as a child instead of the Kunoichi you are."

"You're forgiven Yamato-sensei considering it isn't your fault. I've perfected the image of a helpless little girl over many years and that's what everyone sees when they look at me. My team didn't think I was worth being taught by them considering the image I showed them. Ojii-san aren't the Chunin Exams in a little while? Are the ninjas from other villages already making it here?"

"Yes and the team from Suna is arriving in a few minutes. Yuki I need you to go speak to Ibiki about how you are going to help him with the first exam and afterwards you need to meet with Anko for the same thing regarding the second exam. Your training with Yamato is going to be postponed for now."

"Hai, Hokage-sama." I say before teleporting to Ibiki's office.

I appear on the edge of his desk with my legs crossed as I feel someone put a kunai to my throat. I giggle before attempting to move the kunai, but whoever it is isn't budging. I sigh waiting for Uncle Ibiki to look up from what he is doing and patiently wait as someone holds a blade to my throat. Uncle Ibiki looks utterly absorbed in what he is doing and I pout before using my foot to shove his arm. He looks up confused until I raise an eyebrow when he notices the kunai at my throat.

"She's not a threat despite the numerous times I've told her not to do this."

"Yeah well Hokage-sama said to come talk to you about the first exam. So what is the test and what do you want me to do?"

"It's a written test that will be testing their information gathering which will be observed by a room of Chunin hand selected for this. We are going to be at the front explaining everything while also observing as well. The final question will test if they would be perfect for Chunin. You being a proctor will throw all of them off at first. I've got to go Yuki."

"Ah that seems like an easy job and now I have to speak with Aunt Anko about the second exam."

I teleport to find her at one of the training grounds giving orders to other ninja. I just calmly stand there waiting for them to finish what they are doing right now. Obviously, this is where the second exam is going to happen and I give a ghost of a smile. This will be a perfect place to test their endurance which means this is probably a survival test. I'm just in the dark regarding the third exam, but I don't mind. I'm not a proctor of that exam for a reason that I may not know about, but I have to trust the Hokage. He does everything for a reason and there is rarely a decision made without any heavy thought regarding it. I'm broken out of my thoughts when Anko grabs me in a tight hug.

"Ah Yuki! Where have you been kid? I haven't seen you in forever so what have you been doing?"

"Aunt Anko would you mind putting me down first? I'm the jonin sensei of a team with my uncle which means I don't have a lot of time. Is the second exam a survival exercise inside of this training ground?" I ask making her give a sadistic grin.

"Yep, they are given one scroll and have to fight for the one that is the opposite before making it to the tower with both. If they open it during the test they will find themselves unconscious for the remainder of the test and it's going to last for five days."

"We're testing their ability to hold sensitive documents and trusting they won't read them. What do you want me to do as a proctor?"

"Hokage-sama said you're a sensor ninja so I'm going to need you to just keep an eye on things."