Training with the Demon Ninja

*Third P.O.V.*

Yuki, now four, is off to train with someone she knows nothing about except that Kisame knows them and they agreed because of that. Yuki wakes up early before grabbing her puppet and following her father into the living area where Kisame is waiting for them. He smiles before picking up the young girl placing her on his shoulders as she grabs onto his hair. Before Kisame can perform the jutsu Sasori stops to ask him a question.

"Will he protect her if they are in trouble?"

"I can't say he will, but Yuki can protect herself from harm. I think he'll warm up to her even if he doesn't want to because it's Yuki."

Sasori nods before Kisame teleports to where Zabuza has promised to meet with him so he may train Yuki for the next year. Startled Yuki holds on tightly to Kisame when Zabuza appears all of a sudden in front of them. Yuki settles her chin on Kisame's head carefully watching the new person that has appeared as Kisame watches Zabuza as well. Zabuza looks at the child sitting on Kisame's shoulders with a critical look on his face. Yuki frowns before tapping Kisame's head and he automatically understands what she wants before placing her on the ground.

"Yuki this is Zabuza. Zabuza this is the person I asked you to train in swordsmanship. Yuki might not look like much, but she is powerful."

"I would imagine so if you are asking me to train her. I'll send word when it's time for you to come get her."

"Uncle Zazu!" Yuki says before attaching herself to his leg causing him to look at her in shock.

Kisame chuckles making the young girl give him a smile before he leaves her with the Demon ninja for her year long training. She holds on tightly to his leg as he walks waiting for him to say anything, but he only walks for a few hours. Once they stop she lets go of his leg instantly understanding that it's time for him to start her training. He pulls out a scroll before opening it and once he performs a hand sign a sword appears making the young girl's eyes widen in shock. She has seen something similar before, but she has never been taught how to do something like this and now she is curious.

"How did you do that Uncle Zazu?"

"Are you talking about how I pulled the sword from the scroll?" You haven't been taught how to do this?"

"Yuki needs to learn different things is what Uncle Pein says. Yuki has to be strong so no one can hurt her."

Zabuza looks at the young girl shocked at how she speaks so casually about the leader of a group of S-rank criminals as if they are her family. Perhaps she doesn't see the horrible things about them and he flashes back to just a minute ago when she called him her uncle. How is this young child not utterly frightened by being in his vicinity? This makes him curious. Kisame is correct though in the fact that she is strong because he can sense how much chakra she holds in her small body. This leads him to show the young girl how to store anything she will ever need into a scroll and to his surprise after only an hour she masters the technique before he hands her the sword he pulled from the scroll. He begins teaching her noticing that she wipes all emotion from her face and analyses everything he does when he teaches her.

For a year, the two travel around the world where Yuki becomes a master at using swords and Zabuza occasionally takes a few jobs, but he never brings Yuki with him. He knows the young girl can fend for herself, but something keeps him from being her with him on his assassinations and after a few months he realises what Kisame said is true. You can't help but feel protective of the young girl that has been his student for a year and now the time is for her to go home. Somehow, he knows this is not the last time he will be seeing young Yuki and the next time he sees her she will be stronger. He sent the message to Kisame ahead of time knowing it will take time to get where they are now located and he watches the young girl practice with her sword for the last time completely proud of his student. A few times she got the best of him during training which means that she could fight Kisame now without getting severely injured. Yuki stops what she's doing when they both feel a familiar chakra enter the clearing and she gives a wide smile that is rarely present on her face. Zabuza knows she will become one of the best ninja to have ever been born with training because she already has a tight lid on her emotions without knowing it. Kisame steps into the clearing just as Yuki places her sword in its scabbard before running up to Kisame who rocks back seeing how much taller she is.

"Kisame, she has mastered using her sword as you have asked. If you ever train her she could rival the both of us in Kenjutsu."

"As expected for Yuki. Her father will be happy that she can protect herself st the base while he is gone even though we are there for her. Thank you Zabuza."

"Bye Uncle Zazu!" Yuki says with a grin as Kisame sets her on his shoulders for the time being.

She holds onto his hair as he walks away from the clearing for a little while until the can safely teleport to the base without anyone following them. The young girl places her head on Kisame's before falling into a light sleep from practicing extra hard the last week with barely any sleep. Once they make it back to the base Kisame gently shakes Yuki awake before setting her down so she can see everyone since she's been gone for a year now. Kisame enters Sasori's workshop where he is making and fixing his puppets once more.

"She's back and Zabuza says she has mastered using swords. He says if I was to train her for a bit she could even rival the two of us one day."

Sasori nods as Yuki runs into the room over to her papa where she tells him what she did while she was away the whole time. She even shows him a few larger puppets that she made and stored in a scroll making the two members look at her in surprise. They hadn't taught her that jutsu before she left because Pein decided it was unnecessary for her to know. Sasori gives a proud smile looking at his daughter who is so excited about the puppets she made and all the things she learned from Zabuza over the year.

"Did Zabuza teach you how to place things into scrolls while you were with him?"

"Uncle Zazu thought it was weird I didn't know how to do it so he taught me when we first met so I could easily hold things without being overwhelmed. I missed you papa."

The two members are shocked again to hear her speaking pattern change over the past year considering she's not speaking in third person anymore. That's when they see how exhausted the little girl really is and Kisame puts her in her bed to sleep while Sasori tinkers with his puppets as she sleeps.