Training

I wake up the next morning feeling off and change into a pair of black sweats with a red top before placing my hair into a bun. I walk out of the house rubbing my eyes as I make my way to the Hokage tower for training with Tsunade while the rest of my team is on a mission. I knock on the door to wait for a response from inside and once I get a response I enter the room to see Shizune and Tsunade waiting for me.

"Yuki, you're aware of what the symbol on my forehead is utalized for, correct?"

"Of course, it's a reserve of chakra that can be used in a time where you have used almost everything in your body. You break the seal over the symbol and it allows the reserve of chakra to flow into your body almost as if you hadn't lost your chakra."

"Good this is what you'll be training for in the next few days. You'll sit behind my desk on the floor for two days meditating and gathering up chakra in your forehead. Are you ready to begin?"

I nod before moving behind her desk and I sit down ready to meditate for the next two days making her give a proud smile behind her hands. I give a small smile before closing my eyes and blocking out the world as I meditate for an hour to calm my mind down. After that hour passes I begin gathering the chakra in my forehead without reacting to the world. I barely feel the time pass as I continue gathering the chakra and hear soft murmurs in the room making me curious, but it doesn't break my concentration. That's when I begin hearing a song playing in the back of my mind as I continue and I unconsciously begin singing what I'm hearing.

First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been
Second things second
Don't you tell me what you think I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Write down my poems for the few
The looked at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from the heartache to the pain
Taking my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, Pain)
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain down
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Third things third
Send a prayer up to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard was turned your spirit to a dove, oh ooh
Your spirit up above, oh ooh

I was choking in the crowd
Building my rain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did, ever lives, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
'Til it broke up and it rained down
It rained down like...pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, Pain)
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let rain down
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Last things last
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh ooh
The blood in my veins, oh ooh
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
'Til it broke down and it rained down
It rained down, like pain

You made me, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, Pain)
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain down
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

When I open my eyes again I blink rapidly not ready for any light after having my eyes closed for two days and I rub my eyes. Once I look up I see Tsunade waiting with a patient look and the rest of Team 7 looking at me weirdly. I stand up and stretch popping my whole spine making Sakura cringe at the popping noise. I sigh feeling all the tense muscles in my body relaxing finally while waiting for Tsunade to say something.

"Congratulations, Yuki. You've mastered the technique in only two days just as I expected from you." She gives me a proud smile before I run over to the mirror she has in the room.

I give a small smile seeing the red mark upon my forehead before turning to her with a grin. She chuckles while the others stare at us as if we have lost our minds making me giggle at their looks. I sit beside Tsunade on her desk waiting for the mission debrief, but my mind shifts back to that song I heard while meditating until Tsunade taps my arm. I blink coming back to my surroundings making everyone give small smiles seeing how out of it I was.

"What was that song you were singing a few minutes ago? It was quite interesting to say the least."

"I don't know honestly. I was meditating when all of a sudden the song began running through my mind, but I didn't realise I was singing the song. Something about it was making me feel the need to sing it as if the words needed to be said."

"You should have seen their faces when you began singing those three were so shocked since I guess they didn't know you could sing. Priceless."

"Most people don't know I can sing unless I feel comfortable singing in front of them. Most of the time the songs are too private to sing for others. Well I will be going home to get some sleep since I've been up for two days straight."

My team looks shocked before we are all dismissed and go out separate ways home for the night.

The Lost Ninjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें