Leaving the Hospital

I wake the next morning to feel tears rolling from my eyes making me squeeze them shut fisting my blanket. I sense around the area and my eyes fly open realising where I am. I rip the needle out of my arm before slowing getting out of the hospital bed that I was placed on. I breathe slightly faster letting me know I shouldn't be moving just yet. I hear the door open and peer up to see Uncle Shi standing in the door way with his one visible eye wide. I give a weak smile before I begin moving again making him come to my side quickly. Before I can blink and stop him he's picked me up with a sigh before setting me on the hospital bed once more. I pout crossing my arms over my chest and he gives a small smile, but I can see the sadness in his expression. I shift forward before pulling him into a hug making him give a sound of surprise and I give a soft giggle. He pats my head before sitting next to me on the bed. I turn to him already knowing he's going to ask what had happened in the barrier.

"Everyone is worried about you, you know? I think Neji was the one who was worried the most out of everyone."

"Well what do you expect from my best friend?" I respond and he gives a small smile.

"What happened to you? You just passed out scaring everyone. Especially Kaito Suzuki considering he's been watching over you since you came here."

"Ah that's his name. How is everyone?" I say purposely avoiding his question.

"Everyone is okay and you know they'll ask you later, but it won't be as simple. The Hokage's funeral is tomorrow and I'm betting you want to get out of here now."

"Oji-san I promise to tell you what happened later, but I can't do it in here. It's too clean and too bright for such a story."

He blinks and I give a closed eyes smile with a head tilt seeing his surprise. He pats my head before leaving to go get a nurse and doctor so I can finally leave the hospital. Once I'm all cleared to leave Uncle Shi pulls me on his back considering the doctors don't want me walking at all today because they fear it will strain my body. I set my head next to his so if he wants to we can easily converse without needing to speak loudly. My eyes pick up on how everyone is feeling down right now making my lips tremble, but no one can see because I've buried my face in oji-san's shoulder to hide my face. I can sense his eye on me before I feel us walking up a set of stairs meaning we're climbing up to our apartment. I can hear him open our door and pick my head up as we enter my bedroom where he sets me on my bed. Before he can move I reach forward grabbing onto his shirt making him turn to look at me surprised.

"Please don't leave me alone." I ask making him kneel in front of me.

"I'll send Pakun for the others then, but I need to get you some lunch. I'll be quick so you aren't alone long."

I nod and he stands up before leaving the room making my chest tighten up.

*Third P.O.V.*

Kakashi walks out of Yuki's room before going to the living room where he summons Pakun. Pakun turns to him with a confused look making Kakashi ruffle his hair. Pakun narrows his eyes before smelling Yuki in the house and realises she must not be okay like they all thought.

"I need you to go get Neji and only Neji. Bring him back here and try to not be seen by the others. I think too many people would overwhelm Yuki right now."

Pakun nods before taking off and Kakashi goes to grab some of the food Yuki has put away for them two nights ago. He quickly pulls some of the food for Yuki before he heats it up. He enters her room to see her staring at a wall until he enters. She gives a weak smile upon his entering and he gently hands her the bowl with food. She slowly eats the food under his watchful gaze until she finishes and the two hear Pakun at the front door. Kakashi takes the bowl from Yuki and leaves the bowl in the kitchen. He opens the front door to see Neji there staring at Pakun with an emotionless look. Kakashi steps back letting them in before he allows Neji to walk to Yuki's room.