Chapter 18

Jerome's POV

After Mitch went upstairs to continue his game of Dota2, I was thinking about going out and getting him a little something. I decided I didn't want to go alone so I called up Rob to see is he wanted to go.

"Hello?" I could hear his groggy voice over the phone. Sound like he just woke up.

"Hey Rob, wanna go out with me?"

"I uhh, I'm very flattered but you do know I'm dating Mat right?" Rob said with a giggle.

"I didn't mean it like that! I meant like wanna hang out today? I wanna get Mitch a little something."

Rob went silent.

"I knew that! Haha sure. I will text you when you can come pick me up." Rob then hung up.

After he hung up I went upstairs to tell Mitch that I was going out.

"What are you gonna do?" He smirked.

"I'm just gonna go out. I'm going to meet Rob to go get something to eat." I lied. I didn't want him to know. It was a secret.

Mitch smiled and kissed me goodbye.

"That better be all!" He smiled again.

We said our goodbyes and I was on my way out to go pick up Rob.

I drove up to Rob's house to pick him up.

I seen him kiss Mat goodbye and come up to the car.

"Awe how cute!"

Rob blushed.

"Says the one that is dating Mitch!"

I drove off laughing at his statement.

We decided to go to the mall.

"Well, what do you wanna get him?" Rob questioned.

"I don't really know..."

We walked into Sears.

I pilled a bunch of clothes on Rob to carry.

"I thought you said 'a little something'!?" He said.

"It is." I laughed.

I made my final decision on getting Mitch a Black V-neck tee and a pair of ripped jeans.

A few hours past and I soon later dropped Rob off at his house. We said our goodbyes and I drove home.

I walked into the house trying to be quiet.

I peaked my head through the door to see if Mitch was around. Nope.

I snuck upstairs to put the bag down but I was stunned by Mitch.

My little Benja was sleeping soundly asleep. I put the bag down next to him. I decided to put a little note next to it stating that I wanted to get him something.

He looks so adorable when he's asleep. I went to go and record a Battle Arena with Brandon, Vikk, Ashley and Bodil for now.