Chapter 6

Jerome's POV~

Mitch and I finally arrived to our destination.

It was a beautiful cliff in LA where people come to watch the sunset. People say it is a very beautiful view to watch.

I looked around to make sure there was nobody around, PERFECT!

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Mitch followed.

We both walked over to the railing and leaned up against it. The beautiful Pink, Orange, and Yellow colors collided perfectly to make the best moment ever. I could feel the warm LA air brush up against me. Mitch and I stood quiet and watch the sunset.

I peeked into his eyes without him noticing and started into them.

The beautiful caramel eyes sparkled with the sun. I fell into those eyes. Just magnificent.

"Jerome, why did you bring me here?" He asks as he turns and looks at me. Now the front of his body facing me.

"Well, I have to tell you something Mitch." I stood quiet for a second and took a deep breath.

(perfect song for this moment: Thousand Years- Christina Perry)

"Mitch, I love you. Ever since I met you. The moments we share together are amazing. I love every waking moment I get to spend time with you. I absolutely love being with you. I get butterflies when I think of you, I lose my words when I want to answer you. Mitch, you make my life complete. But I honestly don't know how you feel about me. I have been trying to show signals to you about-..."

Before I knew it, Mitch crashed his lips onto mine. His were just so soft and fragile. Our lips moving perfectly in sync. I never wanted this moment to end. It was perfect.

Mitch's POV~

We got to our destination. Jerome looked around and then got out of the car. I was confused so I followed him. Till I reached him, I look over to the sunset. It was beautiful. The colors collided perfectly. The warm air made it even better.

I looked over at Jerome, who was leaning against the railing admiring the beautiful sunset.

His dark brown eyes sparkled perfectly. I began to loose focus and looked over at the sunset. But I was curious on why Jerome brought me here.

"Jerome, why did you bring me here?" I ask him, now facing him.

"Well I have to tell you something Mitch." Jerome took a deep breath and then began to speak.

"Mitch, I love you. Ever since I met you. The moments we share together are amazing. I love every waking moment I get to spend time with you. I absolutely love being with you. I get butterflies when I think of you, I lose my words when I want to answer you. Mitch, you make my life complete. But I honestly don't know how you feel about me. I have been trying to show signals to you about-..."

I crashed my lips onto his. His lips were so soft and perfect. I started to get butterflies from all of this. I then warped my arms around his neck.

The kiss then broke and we then both leaned our heads on each other.

"Y-You felt the same way Mitch?" He smiled as I nodded to his question.

We stood there, staring into each others eyes and admiring the sunset.

I never wanted this moment to end. It was absolutely perfect.